THC EXPOSED!!!

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

In recent posts about race, history, etc., I found it disappointing & revealing that the push-back I received was nothing but name-calling ("WACIST!") & the kind of tactics one would expect from a 19 y.o. university-brainwashed SJW.

Some of my comments were deleted & I was barred from responding to a thread that I started even.

Of course, the nasty comments/images (homophobic in nature) directed at my by a troll who will remain unnamed (who I've since hit with the "Ignore" button) were totally ignored & a certain moderator (in a very unprofessional/unfair manner) joined in w/unnamed troll to pile on me.

Greg Carlwood...you & your SJW-bias have been...EXPOSED!

signature

Posted : August 18, 2020 3:36 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

You haven’t made one attempt to explain your opinions in a reasonable manner. Ever.

Instead, you throw tantrums, call people names, and act like a bigot. What did you expect?

I’m all for free speech, but there will be no tolerance for that kind of hateful behaviour, nor should there be.

Posted : August 18, 2020 4:07 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: You haven’t made one attempt to explain your opinions in a reasonable manner. Ever.

Instead, you throw tantrums, call people names, and act like a bigot. What did you expect?

I’m all for free speech, but there will be no tolerance for that kind of hateful behaviour, nor should there be.

Pffft...you're just rationalizing your own bias/bigotry. Just like the unnamed Troll rationalized his anti-European/Christian bigotry.

signature

Posted : August 18, 2020 5:42 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Mr. "buttsex ain't natural" is calling out "shamangiqueer" (his word, not mine) as homophobic for posting mildly homosexual content intended to make Hisich's closeted ass squirm. . . the irony is a deep sedimentary crimson. He's ignoring me now, what a difference that will make. . . Ha.

Posted : August 19, 2020 12:30 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: Pffft...you're just rationalizing your own bias/bigotry. Just like the unnamed Troll rationalized his anti-European/Christian bigotry.

Again classic shadow projection, you're the one who is rationalizing your own bias, like a 19 year old SJW. hahahahah

Posted : August 19, 2020 12:58 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Again classic shadow projection, you're the one who is rationalizing your own bias, like a 19 year old SJW. hahahahah

THC 'truthers' have the same attitude about racism as Fortune 500 corporations, the Establishment Media, the Democrat Party, and Establishment Academia...hehehe...talk about lack of critical thinking & swallowing the Racism PsyOp hook, line, and sinker...

signature

Posted : August 20, 2020 3:24 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Posted : August 20, 2020 4:37 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote:

You have the same opinion about racism as CNN & Hollywood...

signature

Posted : August 20, 2020 1:47 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Cheddar man not convinced. . .
https://www.salon.com/2018/02/12/cheddar-man-is-black-another-racial-panic-for-white-supremacists/

Posted : August 21, 2020 12:17 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

LOL, dumbass She-mangy-near still trying to troll me...even though I told the dummy I applied the Ignore button to his dumbass...

signature

Posted : August 23, 2020 6:46 PM
Share: