Notifications
Clear all

Symbol, does it mean anything?

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@rafael)
Topic starter

When I post from Facebook to LinkedIn or viceversa I get this od combo symbol...does it mean anything or is it just a random thing of zero significance?

Thanks greatly for your help, anyone's contribution to this puzzle is greatly appreciated by me at least.

Kind regards, Rafael

Posted : June 29, 2016 9:19 AM
(@rafael)
Topic starter

Thanks. The least ominous observation is that it is quite like the number 4 tilted slightly.

What I found curium is that the Facebook & the LinkedIn images aligned perfectly to overlap to form a new combi image.

If the 2 platforms are entirely separate platforms developed entirely independent of each other the it is strange that their separate graphics align with each other so precisely.

Someone deep within a paranoid complex about the evil global puppet masters Could read God knows what into the "coincidence"...

Posted : July 1, 2016 1:40 AM
(@rafael)
Topic starter

Would that I was ever bothered to ever log onto Twitter but I just can't be bothered. Facebook & linkedIn are enough for me & Twitter just will be yet another platform. I already bother with FB & LinkedIn so what value is there in starting again on Twitter. Do not be afraid to stand alone. There is safety in the croud but there is also madness in the croud.

A symbol is as a symbol does. The eye on the pyramid has been part of humanity for a very very longtime. It is not owned by the dark. It is not owned by the light. The pentagram similarly is not owned by the dark & is not owned by the light. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Captcha had not occurred to me so I thank you kindly. The swazstiker rotating one way was historic to Buddhism & the Nazis rotated it the other way & associated it with an evil that I do not think Buddhists had intended in their use of that symbol. Symbols & what is symbolic speaks to our early development from animal to human.

Posted : July 1, 2016 10:13 PM
Share: