2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hi dear fellows,

I was intrigued if anyone here had personally experienced CE-5 protocols as described and in use by CSETI and people all over the world now, including myself. This is an really amazing field of exploration that allows for "tangible" discoveries relating to ET Contact and using consciousness to access the consciousness field, using non-locality phonemomans such as remote-viewing and trans-dimensional experiences.

My personal story with CSETI started recently, to make it short, my first group experience, in which you gather and meditate in a group and basically invite them on Earth by communicating it through non-local fields (aka Coherent Thought Processing) and then look at the stars was very interesting but ended up not seeing anything convincing enough.

The next Month (CE-5 Days are every first saturdays of the months), I decided to go to a park nearby with just a friend since I wanted to try without much expectation. And lo and behold, we did see an apparition (zig zag lights that then went over the mountains in Vancouver and hovered for a good hour, along with two other lights circling around the main one). Not surprisingly, it was hovering near the mountains, where the group that day had decided to gather. I also confirmed this sighting from other witnesses that corroborated the event. Fascinating!

Looking back however, I understand now that I was not ready for my first sighting. What I know now is that group dynamics is very important and sometimes, my expectations hijacked my flow-states by wishing too hard to see what I had wanted to see. In otherwords, I was forcing my meditation, which isn't really a meditation. Now I feel like doing this in a park near my house is as intense as going with a group to a remote spot. I recommend everyone here to share their experiences and, try it out. There is more than enough information on www.siriusdisclosure.com and the Facebook pages.
The App on the iPhone is amazing too (Contact Tool).

My battery's running out. Take care y'all. And tonight is CE-5 Night so look up in the Sky!

Posted : July 2, 2016 7:40 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CSETI Just released today the new trailer for their upcoming movie "Unacknowledged" which takes on where Sirius left three years ago.
From the looks of it, this will be big and will get even more attention than the previous ones. It will be released along with the book.

I am sure you can agree we are witnessing a tectonic shift in terms of perception, the world is slowly but surely headed towards an awakening. And as witnessed by the current events around the World, the El-ite is desperate to hold its claws on us, unleashing fear at every corner, but truth shall prevail.

Trailer: Unacknowledged

Posted : July 10, 2016 3:39 PM
Share: