Recurring childhood dreams

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Other threads have mentioned and also on a Rune soup podcast a few recurring dreams popped up
Gordon had
1. Hag attack type dreams - old crony woman, with strange staring or chasing him
2. Zooming in or microscopic sight - like zooming into bed sheets and seeing the fibres as if they were thick ropes or just zooming down a tunnel looking up close to things
3. Big animal attacks - like godzilla or king kong super large beast and you are fighting or defending your house/base

I had zooming and attacked by king kong type dreams - might have had a hag attacks but they were recalled easily

I wonder if these are linked to the Self - individuation -
We fought off the domineering hag (wife/mother - codependent narcissistic woman) and be the master of ourselves
We looked inside of ourselves - self reflected - to find the inner god within
We fought off the lower animal nature to achieve the higher mind of the Self

I wonder if people who are not followers of the mainstream (fallen into subconsciousness programming etc) had these dreams foreshadowing their adults lives of being independent & not heard like?

does it go deeper? Were the kids tv programs adverts etc, actually mind control programs that we, through our dreams fought against?

your thoughts ?

Posted : December 14, 2018 2:34 AM
Share: