Clear all

NYT: Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@hugh-johnson)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?_r=0

Working with Mr. Bigelow’s Las Vegas-based company, the program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift.

Officials with the program have also studied videos of encounters between unknown objects and American military aircraft — including one released in August of a whitish oval object, about the size of a commercial plane, chased by two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

U.F.O.s have been repeatedly investigated over the decades in the United States, including by the American military. In 1947, the Air Force began a series of studies that investigated more than 12,000 claimed U.F.O. sightings before it was officially ended in 1969. The project, which included a study code-named Project Blue Book, started in 1952, concluded that most sightings involved stars, clouds, conventional aircraft or spy planes, although 701 remained unexplained.

Mr. Elizondo, in his resignation letter of Oct. 4, said there was a need for more serious attention to “the many accounts from the Navy and other services of unusual aerial systems interfering with military weapon platforms and displaying beyond-next-generation capabilities.” He expressed his frustration with the limitations placed on the program, telling Mr. Mattis that “there remains a vital need to ascertain capability and intent of these phenomena for the benefit of the armed forces and the nation.”

Not that this is shocking, what is shocking that the US paper of record comes out with something like this. Almost no other publication could discuss this with such casual credibility. NYT is not even an investigative paper, or a newspaper the same way Financial Times is. NYT reporters typically receive their marching orders from up high and then proceed to find the facts and build a story that suits their masters. American Pravda essentially, and now it has come out and stated that the official line is that UFOs probably exist.

I don't know what is going on, but it is weird.

Posted : December 18, 2017 10:31 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

New York Times AKA the White House Press Paper?

Hmm.

Posted : December 20, 2017 1:35 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Speaking of this, I received an email newsletter from Rey Hernandez of FREE (Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters) founded by Edgar Mitchell:

Below is an email sent to me by Dr. Rudy Schild, Executive Director of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial and Extraordinary Experiences, with his approval to circulate. FREE has secured information directly from Tom DeLonge and his military intelligence handlers that they have a negative view of UFOs, that UFOs pose a national security threat, and that the ultimate goal of this slow leak military disclosure release is ultimately the weaponization of space. Ask yourself, who will benefit from this false flag evil alien invasion scenario? Who was the primary funding recipient of this Pentagon led UFO program? The answer is Bigelow Aerospace, of of the major space military contractors and the same person that secretely purchased the Experiener files from MUFON. Notice that the director of this Pentagon Program, Mr. Elizonda, was an operative from military inteligence and that he publicly stated that we need additional funding to continue this program because of the possible "national security threat" posed by UFOs. Note that the term "national security threat" was stated several times in each of these press releases. Please read Dr. Schild's comments below

For those that may not know, Dr. Rudy Schild is a retired professor of Astrophysics at Harvard University and has been working and assisting Experiencers for over 25 years. Rudy was a close colleague of the late Dr. John Mack, professor of Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School and author of two books on UFO related contact experiencers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 8:57 PM
Subject: Disclosure, or something insidious
To: Rey Hernandez <info@experiencer.org>

Dear
XXX
et al; Congratulations to you all for persisting in telling the truth against the tide. I consider that the truth tellers are now vindicated as
XXX
says, and thank you
XXX
for keeping us all together in mutual support for so many years.
However I wish to send a word of caution. Please all of you notice that this DISCLOSURE is being funneled through the military and is again beyond civilian control. The disclosures are meted out by military releases of information, which is a perfect cover for one-way communication with no questions asked. No Q/A session. The story from the military point of view is always being treated as a military threat to our society, and the same forces that suppressed disclosure over the past decades are all still in place.
What a perfect setup for a black flag operation! The military cannot defend us from the alien threat, and we must proceed in the utmost secrecy with a big budget to try to assure the safety of the American people, even at the cost of some of our Constitutional rights. We are under the administration of a historically dumb President, who is incredibly manipulated by greed and has no moral backbone. It is already being discussed that somebody in the know is trying to take down our trusted institutions (FBI) and if manipulation of our sacred election system by a corrupt foreign power is proved, it is already being discussed that we face a constitutional crisis and a constitutional congress might be called. What a perfect setup for a black flag operation!
As we celebrate the vindication of the UFO community, watch developments unfold in the context of this concern, But keep focus in balance; let us not be so narrowly focused that we make the worst possible outcome become reality. I ask the Cosmic Intelligence to help guide us.
--Rudy Schild--

I have many things to say about this, for one, I am feeling excited to see this getting mainstream traction. Having said that, as with all things mainstream, I smell fishiness and back-stabbing agendas. For one, we all know in this community, that this operation is backed by the likes of the John Pizza Podesta and the MIC Community (Bigelow mentioned in this newsletter). Tom Delonge is just a sock-puppet of the same fellows. Now, I'm of the opinion that some disclosure is better than none. So with that said, let's see where it takes us. Peace!

Posted : December 20, 2017 3:33 AM
(@hugh-johnson)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy Hottel Part 1 of 1/view

FOIA request states the US government found three 50 foot flying saucers with three apparently alien humanoids in it in the 50s.

Posted : March 1, 2018 5:54 PM
Share: