5 Users
0 Reactions
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : August 15, 2020 3:56 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: Are you yet another self-appointed White Saviour of the Negro Race...?

What?

I think you've bought into the idealism and are spouting the latest attachment designed for ideologues to identify with.

Posted : August 16, 2020 12:06 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote:

Fighting systemic racism by terrorizing middle-class working people in their own homes in the dead of night....

Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Give Up Their Homes

https://summit.news/2020/08/14/black-lives-matter-mob-demands-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

signature

Posted : August 16, 2020 7:00 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

hisich wrote: Fighting systemic racism by terrorizing middle-class working people in their own homes in the dead of night....

Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Give Up Their Homes

https://summit.news/2020/08/14/black-lives-matter-mob-demands-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pcg4osnEvQ

There are many examples of thriving African American communities being destroyed through outright violence after the end of slavery, then came the redline laws that restricted African Americans to the ghetto, now that those ghettos are closer to work they are being taxed out of their homes due to gentrification. I get their beef, it is well-founded. I don't agree with the tactics or demands in this case. Changing tax law to prevent this economic pressure is better in my opinion. Oh, and fuck you, ya bigot.

Posted : August 16, 2020 9:01 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pcg4osnEvQ

There are many examples of thriving African American communities being destroyed through outright violence after the end of slavery, then came the redline laws that restricted African Americans to the ghetto, now that those ghettos are closer to work they are being taxed out of their homes due to gentrification. I get their beef, it is well-founded. I don't agree with the tactics or demands in this case. Changing tax law to prevent this economic pressure is better in my opinion. Oh, and fuck you, ya bigot.

Predictably you're downplaying regular, innocent, middle/working-class people being literally terrorized in their homes in the dead of night by mobs of people--now, not 150 years ago. Its fascinating that your first reaction to hearing about innocent, powerless people being terrorized is to make excuses for those terrorizing them. Your lack of empathy/concern is psychotic.

You SJW clowns also ignore the actual slavery occurring now in the middle-east & Africa. But then again, your hatred has always been aimed at European/Christian societies which have the unique distinction of having actually ended slavery & the slave-trade.

Oh, and fuck you, you self-hating anti-white bigot.

signature

Posted : August 16, 2020 9:57 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pcg4osnEvQ

There are many examples of thriving African American communities being destroyed through outright violence after the end of slavery, then came the redline laws that restricted African Americans to the ghetto, now that those ghettos are closer to work they are being taxed out of their homes due to gentrification. I get their beef, it is well-founded. I don't agree with the tactics or demands in this case. Changing tax law to prevent this economic pressure is better in my opinion.

It really is incredible how self-unaware you self-hating anti-white bigots are...you are perfectly fine w/non-whites uniting (against whites) strictly based on race to address perceived injustices committed against "their people" in the past. Injustices committed by long-dead people that have, largely, been addressed (oftentimes to the detriment of whites).

However, when whites in the past did same, you call it 'bigotry'. You'd be perfectly fine w/Blacks, Hispanic, Orientals, etc., having exclusive orgs. that explicitly bar whites from joining, but not vice-versa.

Not only are you incapable of seeing your own double-standards, but you're so self-hating that you're too dumb to even advance "your peoples" own interests. Its fascinating how TPTB have brainwashed so many European people into hating themselves--so much so that they are essentially committing self-genocide.

signature

Posted : August 16, 2020 10:30 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Imagine a formerly white neighborhood that has been ethnically cleansed by Mexican immigrants/invaders...and a mob of white folks showed up in the middle of the night to terrorize the current inhabitants, yelling "this is a white neighborhood!".

Imagine having people who move into your neighborhood who don't speak your language, don't have your same customs, and who may be downright hostile to your history/country/ethnicity...and then imagine being so stupid/bigoted/self-hating that you think the people being replaced/overwhelmed don't even have the right to complain about it.

signature

Posted : August 16, 2020 10:54 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

hisich wrote: It really is incredible how self-unaware you self-hating anti-white bigots are...you are perfectly fine w/non-whites uniting (against whites) strictly based on race to address perceived injustices committed against "their people" in the past. Injustices committed by long-dead people that have, largely, been addressed (oftentimes to the detriment of whites).

However, when whites in the past did same, you call it 'bigotry'. You'd be perfectly fine w/Blacks, Hispanic, Orientals, etc., having exclusive orgs. that explicitly bar whites from joining, but not vice-versa.

Not only are you incapable of seeing your own double-standards, but you're so self-hating that you're too dumb to even advance "your peoples" own interests. Its fascinating how TPTB have brainwashed so many European people into hating themselves--so much so that they are essentially committing self-genocide.

I don't hate white people, I do hate elitist pricks who keep those they feel are beneath them down. Historically these people have typically been white, although I have known several who were not. To pretend that 300+ years of slavery and oppression is moot because of the Civil Rights Act approved by Nixon is ignorant at best. There is institutional racism that has occurred and still occurs and pretending otherwise is bullshit. I don't need you or you asshat brethren to protect me from the downtrodden. I am downtrodden, not due to my race or class but merely because I speak the truth and ignorant motherfuckers like you will lash out at anything that resembles the truth because it shows your philosophy for the stinking sack of shit that it is.

Posted : August 16, 2020 11:09 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: I don't hate white people, I do hate elitist pricks who keep those they feel are beneath them down. Historically these people have typically been white, although I have known several who were not. To pretend that 300+ years of slavery and oppression is moot because of the Civil Rights Act approved by Nixon is ignorant at best. There is institutional racism that has occurred and still occurs and pretending otherwise is bullshit. I don't need you or you asshat brethren to protect me from the downtrodden. I am downtrodden, not due to my race or class but merely because I speak the truth and ignorant motherfuckers like you will lash out at anything that resembles the truth because it shows your philosophy for the stinking sack of shit that it is.

Come on, just admit you hate Europeans/Christians! Anything to say about the societies that practice slavery TODAY? Will you give any credit to the West for impeding the Int'l slaver trade or abolishing slavery w/i their political jurisdictions? How long was slavery allowed in the Christian West compared to other civilizations?

You're a self-hating self-righteous douchebag who spits on the legacy of his own ancestors.

signature

Posted : August 17, 2020 1:00 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: I don't hate white people, I do hate elitist pricks who keep those they feel are beneath them down. Historically these people have typically been white, although I have known several who were not. To pretend that 300+ years of slavery and oppression is moot because of the Civil Rights Act approved by Nixon is ignorant at best. There is institutional racism that has occurred and still occurs and pretending otherwise is bullshit. I don't need you or you asshat brethren to protect me from the downtrodden. I am downtrodden, not due to my race or class but merely because I speak the truth and ignorant motherfuckers like you will lash out at anything that resembles the truth because it shows your philosophy for the stinking sack of shit that it is.

I'd be interested to hear how your heart bleeds for the white minority in South Africa (which voluntarily & stupidly surrendered power to people who hate them via the 'democratic process') which is now being horribly oppressed by the black majority & where ACTUAL institutional racism (as in laws which specifically favor blacks) exists?

My guess is that even if a genocide occurs you wouldn't give two shits--as long as its European Christians being murdered.

signature

Posted : August 17, 2020 1:11 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

hisich wrote: I'd be interested to hear how your heart bleeds for the white minority in South Africa (which voluntarily & stupidly surrendered power to people who hate them via the 'democratic process') which is now being horribly oppressed by the black majority & where ACTUAL institutional racism (as in laws which specifically favor blacks) exists?

My guess is that even if a genocide occurs you wouldn't give two shits--as long as its European Christians being murdered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-BB5U9BAg
Bullshit.

Posted : August 17, 2020 1:40 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-BB5U9BAg
Bullshit.

Man, you are one delusional self-hating white boy...I actually feel sorry for you.

signature

Posted : August 17, 2020 3:56 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

mangy-engineer...is this you?

signature

Posted : August 17, 2020 4:17 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

shamangineer wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-BB5U9BAg
Bullshit.

That video is a puff piece. How many South Africans do you actually know? South Africa is a violent shit hole for both whites and blacks. Poverty and violence exists for both whites and blacks, it doesn't discriminate.

Posted : August 17, 2020 9:00 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

This thread has gone off the rails since discussing hsich's insecurities. There's no point in trying to explain colours to a blind-man.
I enjoy the meme wars, but I think this party's over, folks.

@hisich: Refer to Rules of conduct
https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/threads/welcome-new-to-forums-read-this.7292/

Posted : August 17, 2020 9:31 AM
Page 2 / 3
Share: