(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Discuss!

signature

Posted : August 9, 2020 8:39 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Soo, actually not gay. . . But you seem to see gayness everywhere. . .queer eye for the straight guy?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/single-angry-straight-male/

Posted : August 9, 2020 10:57 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

classic shadow projection

Posted : August 10, 2020 12:35 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Posted : August 10, 2020 8:56 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

So the original title for this thread was something about buttsex and "looking at you shamangiqueer", but now it's the "manly man thread"?

Discuss!

Posted : August 10, 2020 11:21 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Manly men wear speedos with snowcaps when they bite the heads off fish they caught with their big gay hands. . . Discuss!

Posted : August 10, 2020 11:27 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Hisich, is this what the inside of a manly man's closet supposed to look like?

Posted : August 10, 2020 11:43 PM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: So the original title for this thread was something about buttsex and "looking at you shamangiqueer"...

I could've sworn that you characterized yourself as a homosexual...also as being Jewish. Are you at least Jewish?

signature

Posted : August 11, 2020 2:03 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

You're really hoping to paint devil horns on me, I am not Jewish either ya fucking bigot. Obviously you can't comprehend seeing someone who is not like you as just as human and deserving of being treated as such.

Posted : August 11, 2020 2:19 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: You're really hoping to paint devil horns on me, I am not Jewish either ya fucking bigot. Obviously you can't comprehend seeing someone who is not like you as just as human and deserving of being treated as such.

So I was 0-for-2! Thanks for clearing-up my misconceptions.

You're really coming off as a butthurt libtard here...self-righteous and just plain nasty!

Just another paternalistic self-appointed savior of 'The Darkies'...

signature

Posted : August 11, 2020 2:58 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

hisich wrote: So I was 0-for-2! Thanks for clearing-up my misconceptions.

You're really coming off as a butthurt libtard here...self-righteous and just plain nasty!

Oh, what a victim you are. . . I've been too hard on you while you were just going to elucidate me about safe buttsex, the fire hazards of menorahs, and the terrible burdens of wealth, land, and power. . . I'm going to cry a fuckin' river for being too harsh on such an innocent soul.

Posted : August 11, 2020 3:34 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

shamangineer wrote: Oh, what a victim you are. . . I've been too hard on you while you were just going to elucidate me about safe buttsex, the fire hazards of menorahs, and the terrible burdens of wealth, land, and power. . . I'm going to cry a fuckin' river for being too harsh on such an innocent soul.

When the Chinese colonize Australia, be sure to let us know how awesome multiculturalism is.

signature

Posted : August 11, 2020 2:45 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I'm sure the Chinese will resent the burden that the Aussies have placed on them by being so poor, powerless, and discriminated against. I mean from their perspective how dare the Aussies steal their land before they stole it, what a burden!! How unmanly! Discuss!

Posted : August 12, 2020 12:14 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: So I was 0-for-2! Thanks for clearing-up my misconceptions.

And again, you are projecting your own unconscious, you are the nasty butthurt one, and by the judgmental comments you are the one who is self-righteous, that is projecting their limited image of the world onto others in the hope they will conform.

Its probably what your parents did to you, and you identified with their projected image of what a good child should be - and part of you is still stuck there.

Posted : August 13, 2020 1:34 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: And again, you are projecting your own unconscious, you are the nasty butthurt one, and by the judgmental comments you are the one who is self-righteous, that is projecting their limited image of the world onto others in the hope they will conform.

Its probably what your parents did to you, and you identified with their projected image of what a good child should be - and part of you is still stuck there.

Are you yet another self-appointed White Saviour of the Negro Race...?

signature

Posted : August 15, 2020 2:04 PM
Page 1 / 3
Share: