Clear all

Learn magic

33 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

thunderchicken wrote: I've been thinking about a sigil to manifest. I don't even know how to ask for the things i want in life. I don't want money, or things. I just want peace and to not go back to jail.
To know gods plan for me. Cause everything I've done so far is wrong it seems lol. I just wanna hide in a tent in the woods the rest if my life it seems. Better than having anything to do with this fucked up system we live in.

How do I go about getting a tarot deck? isn't it one if those things you don't buy? Like sage? last sage plant I bought my cat died a horrible death.

I've been trying to figure out and cross reference my Tropical natal chart. I guess I'm just gun shy after recent events. Every time I guess wrong the consequences are dire. I'm strongly considering a curse follows me. Any tips how I can find that out or maybe lift said curse?

Lots to unpack
First its a urban myth about being given a tarot deck - of course you can buy them. or get the rider waite taort App on your phone from Galaxy tarot - useful to learn the cards with - before you get a physical deck.

Sigil for answers - I learn why xxx happens - i learn why i feel bad when xxxx says xxx - ask for things that are realistic and inline with the universe and your soul/spirit growth - I develop inner peace of mind.
Read the rune soup article on sigils - got to be positive already happened - I have a tarot deck. rather than - help me find a tarot deck.

Don't guess wrong - things unfold as they unfold - better to look at your monthly astrology done by someone else, jot a few notes and then review afterwards to build up a workingknowledge of how the planets movements affect you personally - like there's a 2 day delay on most predictions - mercury retrograde doesn't seem that bad for me etc etc.

look into Jung - shadow and individuation process - I had similar shock to the system which sent me reeling and spinning out, but slowly I integrated back into the system with new inner truths and knowledge so the system was not as dominating.

Its the old lesson - a knife can be used for killing or for preparing food - how you interact with the system changes the outcome.

Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart give yourself to it - Buddha

Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth.

True work is a question of increasing one's consciousness, not imitating virtues like monkeys.

All the best with your "work"

Posted : February 8, 2019 4:48 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

thunderchicken wrote: I've been thinking about a sigil to manifest. I don't even know how to ask for the things i want in life. I don't want money, or things. I just want peace and to not go back to jail.
To know gods plan for me. Cause everything I've done so far is wrong it seems lol. I just wanna hide in a tent in the woods the rest if my life it seems. Better than having anything to do with this fucked up system we live in.

How do I go about getting a tarot deck? isn't it one if those things you don't buy? Like sage? last sage plant I bought my cat died a horrible death.

I've been trying to figure out and cross reference my Tropical natal chart. I guess I'm just gun shy after recent events. Every time I guess wrong the consequences are dire. I'm strongly considering a curse follows me. Any tips how I can find that out or maybe lift said curse?

I was gonna try to reply but Nicks post is killer!

Posted : February 8, 2019 6:03 PM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

Awesome advice nick!

Posted : February 10, 2019 12:18 AM
Page 3 / 3
Share: