Joe Rogan Experience

42 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JRE has become one the most popular podcasts out there, if not the most, and so for better or for worse, I think he deserves his own thread here.

I’ll jump straight into one of his last episode from yesterday with Bernie Sanders, the US Democratic candidate 2016 & 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-iLk1G_ng

If I’m not mistaken, this is the third US 2020 candidate appearing on the JRE after Tulsi Gabbard (D) and Andrew Yang (D). Bernie’s interview is the shortest of all, barely exceeding one hour, which is a lot more than what they get on MSM/Networks on TV.

Personally, I like what they dig into, healthcare crisis in US and massive corruption by Big Pharma and the Billionaire Boys Club; work precarity and education (free tuition and student-debt pardon); broken/corrupt criminal justice system (cannabis legalization; private prison system), and though it was crumbs, even a tiny alien question at the very end.

Personally, and this is only my two cents, I feel as though Bernie, while a good hearted man is stuck in the Old World of doing things.

His ideas, while being good on the surfaces, some are even commendable, still remain within this boxed paradigm.

Free tuition is a great example, I get the premise and the importance of diplomas to find work, but it doesn’t address the fundamental issue of the worth of college education nowadays.
Non-holistic education might as well be purged, since it is so narrowed down and reductionist, so why bother?

Legalizing cannabis at the Federal level is a good start, but what about other substances? The prohibition paradigm itself is futile and based on the premise that these substances are only burdensome, but could/should be tolerated.

So that’s my criticism of Sanders’ programme. With the situation we’re facing, we need holistic thinkers, collaborative engagement and new paradigms, not just incremental changes on a collapsing house of cards.

Because otherwise, you may as well be a stooge for the Deep State wearing a sheep’s clothing.
Forgive me for my drowsy ramblings on politics.

Still, it gives me hope that major candidates like him can openly discuss about massive corruption in the US.

To make it fair, below are the other candidates episode.

Tulsi Gabbard who delves deep into the military-industrial-complex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR8UcnwLH24

Andrew Yang on his platform that includes a UBI system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

Posted : August 7, 2019 8:49 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

it will be interesting when elon musk comes back on the show. that show has the most views so im sure he will be back. the last show he was talking about how he had so many ideas and they are probably ideas related with the stuff that is top secret. it would be cool if he talked about something like there are aliens giving him this brain implant technology.

I wonder if hes heard of wes penre that would be funny to see what he would say about people thinking this is the end game where people turn into robots.

Posted : August 8, 2019 1:35 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

speaking of that this just came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rInx6MQhxZM

Posted : August 8, 2019 1:41 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

So taking bets on what Musks moniker will be now that he has gone full bond villian. . .Although I guess if he's just gone evil mad scientific industrialist you don't necessarily get a moniker.

Posted : August 8, 2019 1:54 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

sirujux wrote: it will be interesting when elon musk comes back on the show. that show has the most views so im sure he will be back. the last show he was talking about how he had so many ideas and they are probably ideas related with the stuff that is top secret. it would be cool if he talked about something like there are aliens giving him this brain implant technology.

I wonder if hes heard of wes penre that would be funny to see what he would say about people thinking this is the end game where people turn into robots.

shamangineer wrote: So taking bets on what Musks moniker will be now that he has gone full bond villian. . .Although I guess if he's just gone evil mad scientific industrialist you don't necessarily get a moniker.

I’d go with the Manchurian Candidate :p:D No but seriously, I think people lost him with latest brain implants.
It’s commercializing mk-ultra tool kit to self-shackle our minds. o_O

Posted : August 8, 2019 2:19 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4cv7rVlE8
I enjoyed listening to this long conversation between Joe and Nick Bostrom, a philosopher who's become somewhat of an icon after his Simulation theory became so parroted by the mainstream (partly cause Elon Musk loves to talk about it). I remember being a sucker for that a few years ago, and his book Super-Intelligence which makes paints a picture for AI development left quite an impression at the time.
However, a lot of my former armor and viewpoints have been shed since then, so I was really looking forward to this conversation with an open-mind.

At this point in time, I find Simulation Theory to be a fruitless basket: full of conjectures that are impossible to prove, yet can always be assigned a high-theoretical probability. After the interview, I am more convinced of this than ever before. It's unfortunate to see a smart guy like Nick Bostrom get stuck in cognitive dissonance loop faced to a knuckled-head like Joe. Frankly, I was surprised by how grounded Joe was in comparison.

Once you come across observable, empirical work like the one done by Resonance Science team (Nassim and his colleagues), showing how all protons are entangled with one another time-space and scale invariant, and mathematically provable, as well making intuitive sense (atlhough that's a qualia), for me, the perspective shifts to Universe itself being a simulator which we're all part of (and co-creators of). But in that case, simulation becomes synonymous for quantum reality, and hence, I'd rather call that "reality".

In comparison, Bostrom's conjecture of a computer-based simulation theory sounds to me like replacing Bearded Human-God dogma to a Computer-God theory (which interestingly, could feed in to the transhumanist agenda of worshipping AI Gods; although I give Bostrom the benefit of the doubt he's got good intentions)

Anyway, that was my 2 cents on the episode. I think it's a waste time to be honest, and Joe's description of "paralysis by analysis" describes the conundrum of being stuck in this way of thinking best (oddly similar coincidentally to our favourite psyop: flat-earth..).
😉

Posted : September 12, 2019 6:33 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This lady has balls of steels. She might be a bit out there (claims to be Pleiadian soul), but gotta love her rants. She even mentions Tiffany FitsHenry and her research. Lovin' it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ufbsXbsEM

Posted : October 3, 2019 11:04 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

those two are on different wave lengths but it turned out to work well.

Posted : October 3, 2019 11:12 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I'm a little way into the Roseanne show - shes a bit crazy balls - I'll keep going

Posted : October 4, 2019 12:11 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ
Documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell and former US Navy Cmdr David Fravor talking UFO sightings (aka dropping *poisoned* red-pills)
Though it does get me excited to see this reach mass-consciousness, finally.

Do what thou wilt with it.

EDIT: 49min mark: Cmdr Fravor telling the anecdote of messing with the UFO sighters..:rolleyes::cool:

Posted : October 6, 2019 8:29 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

Joe Rogan = Gate-keeper.

Don't trust the POS..

signature

Posted : October 8, 2019 2:16 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw

Joe Rogan had Edward Snowden on his show today. And it doesn’t disappoint; a good red-pilling moment, pretty historic given the context of turmoil. First hour is mostly on his background, most of it which is in the book. 3 hours of stimulating conversation

Posted : October 23, 2019 7:10 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw

Joe Rogan had Edward Snowden on his show today. And it doesn’t disappoint; a good red-pilling moment, pretty historic given the context of turmoil. First hour is mostly on his background, most of it which is in the book. 3 hours of stimulating conversation

Posted : October 23, 2019 7:11 PM
(@brngrc)

will start listening to this one tonight, just jumped it up the playlist!

Posted : October 24, 2019 8:30 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

hisich wrote: Joe Rogan = Gate-keeper.

Don't trust the POS..

Of course he is, they all are.

But he's opened more gates wider than you'll ever get in broadcast TV.

Posted : October 24, 2019 8:52 AM
Page 1 / 3
Share: