Notifications
Clear all

I'm Jewish and in school to become a rabbi. AMA

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@andruejacob)
Topic starter

I know that as far as this genre of podcasts go there isn't much talk about the Jewish conspiracy, but I figured that people still might want to ask what being Jewish really means on the ground today in America, and how it fits in with the media/money mayhem Jewish people are involved in. On top of becoming a rabbi, I worked at one of the richest synagogues in NYC for two years, and many of the people who belong (and whose kids I taught) are part of the whole upper echelon of American society, so I have some insight into that as well.

Posted : December 19, 2015 4:27 PM
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member

I was raised Jewish but I haven't been an observant Jew since college.

What is your opinion of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion book?

Posted : December 21, 2015 9:00 PM
(@andruejacob)
Topic starter

It has been pretty clearly shown that it was a part of a work of fiction that was taken out of its context and reframed as a way to blame the Jews for ills of Russia in the early 20th century. Beyond the mainstream historical analysis of it, it just doesn't make sense - if a group was organized enough to "take over the world," why would they release this account of their planning? And why would they allow their kinsfolk to be slaughtered en masse only a few decades later? And why haven't I or anyone else I know received our invitation to the club yet?! I want me my chunk of that sweet world-wide domination conspiracy!

Posted : December 22, 2015 11:45 AM
(@greyowl)

Well considering that Jews make up around 2% of the population its hard to deny the lock they have on many popular media outlets in addition to a strong presence in all the major white collar professions. I think as a group there is more support for one another than in many other segments of society. This pull yourself up by your own bootstraps mentality has led familial relationships to become more and more fractured over the decades. I would not want to be a teenager today in this world with all of the financial burdens they will need to take on far beyond what previous generations have had to endure. Within a generation or two more it will pretty much be lifelong indentured servitude for 90+% of the population.

I have always found it funny how part of the message we are fed is to split off from one another asap (kids from parents, husbands from wives) when families could be pooling resources and efforts for their own localized collective benefit. We've largely bought into the idea that you should get out in the world and make it on your own which ironically enough the elite almost never do and from a sociological standpoint just further fractures families and individuals.

Posted : December 29, 2015 2:09 PM
(@mrloverboy)

Would you say that the fact that they help each other is the main secret to jewish success?

Posted : January 11, 2016 4:25 AM
rawconsciousness
(@rawconsciousness)

It's funny how Australia now has an "unelected" (proud documented Zionist),"ex Goldman Sachs Lawer" at the helm.
It's also funny that the OZ Guv is now a private cooperation; (truth-now.net.)
Isn't it percular that the protocols take pride in place,in the Brittish museum?
Also predicted in the protocols, was WW kicking off in the Middle East; was it not?

Recommended fairy tale reading "The history of a lie, the protocols of the wise men of Zion;" not much bigger than a pamphlet, with minimal syllable usage.

Nothing to worrie about, IT'S ALL JUST A COINCIDENCE, go back to sleep, nothing to see here!

Posted : January 12, 2016 3:32 AM
(@prospero87)

What I think is funny is how a people who were dispersed and robbed continually, who were later forced to form tight knit communities in countries where the people were literally told they killed their God, a people whose traditional values included education and industry; which made them a target for greedy despots who couldn't manage their own finances, can continue to be the target for nonsense in this day and age. They're trying to take over the world, they eat Christian babies, they poison wells and now they are trying to mind control you through the media?. Maybe it's time we turn around and look at whose pointing those fingers.

Posted : February 1, 2016 3:13 AM
(@andruejacob)
Topic starter

I often wonder if it's an issue of values. Judaism focuses on the efficacy of human action - it always has. Belief is not of particular importance, short of how it effects one's behavior. So to end up in societies where the majority of the people are of a religion that points them towards otherworldly ends (Christianity), as well as often points them towards eschewing education (and especially science) based on it contradicting belief, while the means of advancement are based in this-worldly work and an acceptance of new technologies. One of the main reasons Jews have been involved with the financial industry for so long was because it was seen as "dirty" or "unholy" by Christians in the Middle Ages - I think that supports my theory pretty well.

Posted : February 5, 2016 2:18 PM
Share: