greg and nassim dream team

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

So, did greg just drop that he's going to be interviewing nassim haramein?

It's gonna be epic!

Posted : July 31, 2019 9:56 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Interesting, but I would be a bit surprised based on previous communications not being answered.

Posted : August 1, 2019 1:28 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

well, he said something at the end of the last interview about holofractal joe which was his nassim proxy.

I wonder if greg is now looking more credible now he has interviewed people like david icke and gerald pollack?

Posted : August 1, 2019 1:49 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Yassss! I don't often fan-girl, but when I do , it's for Nassim Haramein.

Greg also mentioned that there was another big name coming up. Taking bets on who it might be.

For some reason, I think it might be an economic commentator. Maybe Catherine Austin Fitts?

Posted : August 26, 2019 12:40 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I was delighted to see the THC episode with Nassim mentioned in the latest Resonance Science newsletter, alongside some very insightful articles.

https://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/2519?utm_campaign=Subscriber&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=76321444&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_O2Za2Ip5vxgM1rJguehSPiAzyZwQTI-7tjDhVssdo43rMXJR686SnSTg_45woMQq3wi0ISeB8_yPD0V4F5JU66FrLvQ&_hsmi=76321444

Here is the latest publication by William Brown from the team, on the topic of consciousness affected/affecting the environment through entanglement. I’ve only read the mouthful abstract so far, but it seems to nail down the “woo-woo” into concrete, scientific terms.

Not to mention it puts a whole twist on what memory is, from the assumption it resides in the brain, versus actually, we’re interfacing with memories stored in the Field (so-called spacetime memory network). Exciting times!

It begs the question, are people with good memories, good akashic field tuners?

Edit: so I went through the paper, and except for the esoterica related to DNA structure, it’s fairly straightforward, and eloquent paper.

However, there’s plenty of room to be blown away by the implications of this research.

Not only does it do away with the randomness of quantum behaviour, posited by what’s apparently known as the Copenhagen Interpretation (of quantum theory), but it describes the feed-back/feed-forward (torus) dynamics between mind-environment (and the implications for “human-to-machines interface”); as well as the inherent intelligence demonstrated across all-scales from micro to macro.

Case in point, he’s citing Gagliano, the plant priestess, and her research on plant consciousness, and how plants can have memory and learn from them, as well as other simple organisms, without the need for a complex system like a brain.

Personally, I’ve always loved Greg’s psychedelic anecdote about him having a conversation with a star.
I know some people think it’s bat shit crazy, but I’ve always been fascinated by that story.
If anything, this paper shows that it’s more than likely. That’s why gratitude to Sun and Mother Earth is important in my view.

William Brown’s expertise being on biology, my understanding is that this entanglement is what’s likely to be behind the underlying phenomenon of epigenetics (gene (de)activation by the environment).

I love the part about how, due to the inherent non-local behaviour of the Field, entanglement can happen invariant of time-and-space. First thing that popped in my mind was Near-Dear Experiences (NDE) and post-mortem communication (with the deceased; or even divination for that matter), as well as remote-viewing and other psi activities.

The conclusion points towards panpsychism ( consciousness is everywhere at all scales). Is animism any different than panpsychism? Not quite sure..
last but not least, the mention of photonic communication between cells, it reminded me of Li-Fi.. :rolleyes:

Perhaps even crazier, is how many of the same concepts are/were iterated by savants like Rumi and Shams of Tabriz more than 800-yrs ago.. now that’s visionary :eek::cool:

Posted : September 2, 2019 7:27 AM
Share: