0 Likes
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted : June 2, 2019 12:04 AM
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Did you know while in office that Barack Obama attempted to pass a bill that would have changed the national anthem to the entire crow 2 soundtrack.

Posted : July 31, 2019 8:44 PM
(@thcmaiden)
Eminent Member

First off how in the hell is this the first time I am hearing about Crow 2? I thought you had mistype but I looked into it to see for myself. Now I know why I never heard of it. Don't worry most people don't know there is a Roadhouse 2 either. Now if he would have tried to change it to any of the tracks from the first Crow movie then we might be talking. I loved that soundtrack.

With that out of the way I love the artwork an could go on about how I like the compositions and the line work etc but you probably already know about all that. How long have you done art like this? Do you only do portraits or is there other styles of art you like to do? If you have anything else go ahead and post on here I would love to check them out.
Thanks,
B.M.

Posted : August 25, 2019 12:07 AM
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for all the nice words .

I actually knew roadhouse 2 exists; but can it really be called roadhouse without Swayze ?

Im an illustrator/graphic designer, I do all sorts of artwork, illustrations, designs and drawings . I have a website www.dwrex.com and on Instagram: @d_wrex

Cheers!

Posted : August 26, 2019 5:26 PM
Share: