enki and oregon

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i just posted this the wes penre forumsw

oregon in the 1840's was the whole nw and its big in tech (enki is big in tech). enki lives in the ocean by oregon in a spaceship. oregon means hear the waters (in gematria that is 200). 1845 was when the first house was built and its 200 years from then till singularity 2045 (how long humans supposed to live). enki is sirian witch is a very water type race. oregon and sirian have the same ring to it. also west penre's 200'th video the mini series part was about the sirians. p weird.

Posted : January 25, 2020 6:32 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

mt. shasta is the 1st chakra.

this is from a few years ago and enki is talking about now. at 40 min in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxTLi8Ujr0

Posted : February 8, 2020 3:07 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

the biggest meteorite in the us was south of portland ( thats the area i grew up). it was moved to ny in 1906. i think it should be brought back to the forest so it could have some good energy for having a large group of people hanging out around it.

Posted : February 20, 2020 11:40 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

a thing that has been interesting me a lot lately is underground cities. nevada is the most well known but oregon, idaho, utah and california have cities underground with half human half alien beings. i want a list of movies about it, the only movie about it i know is thx 1138. hollywood is connected to that. cube is a movie i just rememberd that came from la. thats a puzzle game movie but i bet it has some truth.

Posted : April 6, 2020 4:23 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

hearing channeling is pretty weird, with ivan teller ive heard there could be a building with good energy and across the street there could be a building with bad energy. they could be trying to one up echother by getting taller. it makes sense that there could be something that covers a building and its nothing people can see but its living and takes on the buildings with a forest field. i was looking a chicago buildings and a bunch of blocks are 400 x 400 feet with huge buildings, portland blocks are just 200 x 200. there are no subways and huge buildings in portland, thats why people call it a big town. its almost like the west coast isnt trying to build much along the coast because a big earthquake will distroy it anyways. so much work went into building chicago, new york and all those big cities out east. out west its mostly small cities with a couple big cities that are nothing like the other east ones. the struggles walking with no good public transportation almost all my life or using a car and being stuck in traffic. big cities are not for me though. unless its got a bunch of trains, i guess thats one of reason i started drawing the city drawings. i was just watching a dc show called titans and gotham got real bad and everyone was killing echother. kinda shows how some cities are low vibration because of the grid and everything, then you get people leaving to go on vacation. only people with money can do that, so you just go to the bars. funny how that is, its desingned square like a computer chip and someone is pressing buttons and making you do things almost. speaking of comuper chips, ive got to get off the computer.

Posted : April 6, 2020 10:06 PM
Share: