A couple of questio...

Notifications
Clear all

A couple of questions for anyone who will read this!

19 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@general_urko)

cobrashark7, as you are a first time poster, just want to point out, for me this kind of exchange is why I love this forum. Are you feelin it?

Posted : March 3, 2017 7:11 AM
(@awesomewillett)
Topic starter

general urko wrote: cobrashark7, as you are a first time poster, just want to point out, for me this kind of exchange is why I love this forum. Are you feelin it?

Love it man! One of the main reason's I went plus was for these forums. I love getting different people's perspectives and theories as to why the world turns. Even if I don't agree with their thoughts and theorcool they're still cool to ponder on!

Posted : March 3, 2017 12:13 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

general urko wrote: I am honestly not familiar with the nag hamadi texts. Can you point me to a resource? I can and will google, but wish to know YOUR favored resource and point of view.

There are 3 main translations Davies is the preferred by many, but the others are available on this site
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

Posted : March 4, 2017 6:26 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

nickzeptepi wrote: Just a quick note to ponder on, (I'll try expand later)
For those who have mentioned slave race.

Consider the hidden teachings in the nag hamadi texts (secret book of John and apocraphon of the archons) -and it's hinted at in the Bible.

There are 2 types of humans on earth the original pre-adamic race been around for aeons, then we had the cataclysms & the fall of pre-adamicthe separation of heaven and earth, bi camerial mine etc.

Then the archons wanted a servant class to till the field and give praise to them, they created a copy from clay but it was a lifeless souless golum until they were tricked into giving it the breath of life and a LIVING soul - not immortal spirit which belongs to pre-adamic.

The 2 types can only be distinguished in the immaterial realm.

Ask yourself are you a slave? Do you have a soul or a spirit? If you have a soul, have you germinated the seed of the immortal spirit that's in you.

I got round to expanding on my ideas that I've stitched together from the likes of John Lamb Lash, Thunderbolts and many other Gnostic commentators.

It's in a blog post cos pictures, vids and I can update easier

https://repelarchon.wordpress.com/

a clip

The Nag Hammadi codices and some passages in the bible supports the existence of a primordial people. The creation myth from the Bible talks of the earth transforming from a dark lifeless rock into a garden like paradise filled with a balance of nature which includes all animals species and humans within the 6 day period. ‘Day’ is to be taken as a period of time that each process took, it could be millennia it could be eons, don’t get hung up on the specifics, the overall sequence matches logical steps from the lifeless rock to complex life, considerably different and more accurate in comparison to current understanding than other creations myths of similar age like the churning of the milk sea by Naga the snake.

Posted : March 24, 2017 1:40 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: