Clear all

New York

14 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:18 PM
(@geomarth)

Hello. I just joined the Plus site today and am looking forward to downloading many of those second hour shows. This podcast has gotten me through so many nasty commutes, I've almost lost count. Exchanging ideas with other members should be a blast.

Best,
George

Posted : November 28, 2015 9:17 PM
(@herbal8den)

Not from New York but close to Buffalo - I'm in Erie, PA. Actually in a small rural grape growing region outside of Erie. We're mostly self sufficient live on a small farm, life is good but sadly many of the small rural farms that sustained the community are disappearing fast.

Posted : March 21, 2016 3:54 PM
(@agentsmith15)

I'm originally from Brooklyn New York. Moved cross country about a year ago and looking to see if anyone back home has interesting ideas to share

Posted : June 2, 2016 8:58 PM
(@slamia)

I'm in NYC and just joined!! Love the show!

Posted : September 28, 2016 9:21 PM
(@barnabyjones)

WNY here.

Posted : November 16, 2016 5:26 AM
(@anothersaab)

WNY here, up in the 716.

Posted : January 28, 2017 2:31 AM
(@aboutdadlife)

Grew up in Brooklyn moved the family to California. They passed the stupid vaccine bill so moved back to NY but this time to rockland county. Knew a vaccine bill was coming to NY so we moved to NJ. Now trying to figure out the next move. Could be out the country. Down to meet up with other critical thinkers

Posted : June 26, 2019 1:33 PM
(@fenrisulfr2020)
Eminent Member

Hudson Valley NY
Long time listener and couldn't stand missing out on the second hour and forum conversation s any more!

Posted : June 28, 2019 10:10 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

North Fork of Long Island In the house!

Formerly of sunny San Diego but making it work out East.

Are there any neighbors on the forum?
I’m an organic farmer who enjoys long walks on the beach looking for UFOs

Posted : January 26, 2021 7:59 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

Let's go Buffalo! And by go I mean secede from NYS ha

Posted : March 18, 2021 6:10 PM
(@ericgeorge)

Canandaigua, NY

Posted : March 26, 2021 12:04 PM
(@dirkdigler)

fenrisulfr2020 wrote:
Hudson Valley NY
Long time listener and couldn't stand missing out on the second hour and forum conversation s any more!

What’s up man, from Saratoga but living in Rensselaer county now and not many open minded people around here lol

Posted : May 15, 2021 2:02 PM
(@ryan_o-0)

fenrisulfr2020 wrote:
Hudson Valley NY

Heyy hudson valley here too! Orange county

Posted : August 28, 2021 7:48 PM
Share: