Notifications
Clear all

Canada

47 Posts
35 Users
8 Reactions
4,322 Views
(@michelle-nairn)
Posts: 1
New Member
 

Drayton Valley, Alberta - have a great day everyone!

 
Posted : May 29, 2021 2:14 PM
(@dmonty)
Posts: 3
New Member
 

vanessa-marie wrote:
Recently moved to Kelowna, British Columbia. Originally from Calgary, Alberta. Howdy ๐Ÿ™‚

Just joined and did a search for Kelowna. Shout out from here if you still here!

 
Posted : August 9, 2021 5:37 AM
(@ulyssesjasonnewcomb)
Posts: 63
Estimable Member
 

dmonty wrote:
Just joined and did a search for Kelowna. Shout out from here if you still here!

I am still here. Welcome to BC! What brings you to this particularly gorgeous part of hell?

 
Posted : August 9, 2021 3:34 PM
(@dmonty)
Posts: 3
New Member
 

ulyssesjasonnewcomb wrote:
I am still here. Welcome to BC! What brings you to this particularly gorgeous part of hell?

Like the farmer told his neighbor, "You never know." JK. Seriously though, moved here almost 3 years ago to be around extended family and now they all just think I'm the crazed patient zero variant carrying grandma killer. Can't mention any "science" that goes against the Cartoon Broadcast Channel. All good though, just been getting in the best shape of my life and prepping for next year. Calling 2022 'Pandemic 3: Rise of the Variants'. Then in 2023 comes 'Pandemic 4: Zoombie Invasion'. Anyway, how's your Apocolypse been going this corner of Hades?

 
Posted : August 10, 2021 4:58 AM
(@ulyssesjasonnewcomb)
Posts: 63
Estimable Member
 

dmonty wrote:
Like the farmer told his neighbor, "You never know." JK. Seriously though, moved here almost 3 years ago to be around extended family and now they all just think I'm the crazed patient zero variant carrying grandma killer. Can't mention any "science" that goes against the Cartoon Broadcast Channel. All good though, just been getting in the best shape of my life and prepping for next year. Calling 2022 'Pandemic 3: Rise of the Variants'. Then in 2023 comes 'Pandemic 4: Zoombie Invasion'. Anyway, how's your Apocolypse been going this corner of Hades?

I'd enjoy my apocalypse if it had a better view and some quiet. I live in DT Vancouver. Trying to get out of the city for a while now. I work in property management and its not easy to find that kind of work in a small town.

 
Posted : August 10, 2021 2:58 PM
(@carltheheir)
Posts: 4
Active Member
 

East Central Alberta, Hey Canada.

 
Posted : August 13, 2021 8:17 PM
(@1heirophant)
Posts: 12
Eminent Member
 

Hi Canada! I'm here in Alberta! I've been a THC listener since at least 2013 or 2014 I think!

 
Posted : September 13, 2021 5:05 AM
(@oneeyeopen)
Posts: 4
New Member
 

Hey dude..from just west of Edmonton! Been riding this nonsense since I woke up after the 911 phyop...I like Greg's approach to most of this and appreciate and support anyone I can promoting truth...as slow as truth can be sometimes!

 
Posted : September 13, 2021 2:01 PM
(@ulyssesjasonnewcomb)
Posts: 63
Estimable Member
 

How is it in Alberta? Pretty sure I'm going to have to leave Vancouver.

 
Posted : September 13, 2021 2:32 PM
(@oneeyeopen)
Posts: 4
New Member
 

Pockets of resistance in the cities...I don't get kicked outta as many stores for no face diaper...but leave the cities and I don't see masks anywhere. Wal-Mart just proactively introduced vaxport not like I go there anyways but they are the first so far here. The rallies are still way smaller then they should be but they have been growing steady lately. I can't imagine the amount of plastic ppl in Vancouver!

 
Posted : September 13, 2021 3:35 PM
ry_guy
(@ry_guy)
Posts: 4
New Member
 

Hey fellow THC'ers, joined a year ago but I just found this forum.ย  Im in a small town just east of London called Ingersoll.ย  Hit me up any time, Ive got no shortage of theories, nor would I be happier to hear about new theories.ย  😜 😜ย 

This post was modified 2 years ago by ry_guy
 
Posted : March 22, 2022 1:20 AM
(@doots)
Posts: 1
New Member
 

Hey! I'm near the AB/SK border

 
Posted : August 23, 2022 9:58 PM
(@limina)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

Central Alberta here- right in the middle!

 
Posted : August 26, 2022 1:08 AM
Sparrow reacted
Vilkacis
(@vilkacis)
Posts: 1
New Member
 

Hey everyone. I've been a long time listener, finally in a place to subscribe and support, and just seeing how many like minded individuals are around my neck of the woods. I'm in the Saskatoon area of Saskatchewan.ย 

 
Posted : September 7, 2022 3:50 PM
esksfan
(@esksfan)
Posts: 1
New Member
 

Greetings from Lethbridge, AB

 
Posted : October 12, 2022 7:48 PM
Sparrow reacted
Page 3 / 4
Share: