Notifications
Clear all

Anyone from the Mitten?

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

Hello higherside chatters! I live in he Pine Knob area, any Michiganders out there?

Posted : May 8, 2016 9:27 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hi LynnP 🙂 Yes, I know of a few. There are two of us from the Lansing area. Pine Knob is a nice area. 🙂 I see you just joined us. Welcome to the forum!

Posted : May 11, 2016 3:05 AM
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

Thank you! I'm happy to hear I have some Higherside Chatters in my state. Are you familiar with any paranormal groups or speakers that meet in our state? I would love to attend some type of gathering to meet & speak with more people who are looking for the real answers. This podcast has really given me a new view on so many topics that I'm familiar with & then so many surprising topics & guests I've never been exposed to before. I always look forward to the next show & I'm hoping Greg is posting a new show today!

Posted : May 13, 2016 5:42 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I ku nd of gave up looking for presentations in Michigan. There doesn't seem to be many. I didn't fund one when I looked but you can try. I didn't put in a great amount of effort.

There should be one up soon. I can't wait to see what topic it is on 🙂

Posted : May 14, 2016 4:52 PM
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

I will try a little investigating; with all the unusual sightings in our state in several categories + the missing persons, it seems we should have some groups asking ?s.

I keep refreshing my page: hope is something cryptid.

Posted : May 15, 2016 2:44 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

That's what happens to a group of people that have had their lives interupted by a sinking economic situation, growing crime rate and shocking deceptions... they are too busy trying to keep their head above water or too anxious that more bad stuff will come if they don't tow the line. Everyone is keeping their head down due to depression, fear or feeling alone and nobody feels there is a way to bind together in a common cause or for common interests.

Plus, it seems like the more you know the more you feel alone with your wisdom and enlightenment being both your only friend and cause of loneliness.

Posted : May 16, 2016 12:14 AM
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

You said a mouthful! I guess I thought I'd feel more in the know, but the more I learn of the systematic corruption I just am getting more &more pissed off. Your comment of people keeping their heads down reminds me of the Supertramp Logical Song. "Watch what you say they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal". I think that's a great ConspiraTees idea.

Posted : May 18, 2016 2:30 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Exactly. I'm thinking of starting a Truth Seekers society in an attempt to unite those of use who feel this way. A descrete way of discerning others of like mind and along the journey to truth in everyday life from social media to greeting one another at a shopping mall. A place to share what truths you have found and get deep into the struggles wittgin the way of life of a truth seeker. What do you think? We could start a place here on the forum and expand naturally. Would you be interested in this idea and do you think many others would be, also? Maybe its just a silly idea brought on by sleep deprivation? Lol

Posted : May 18, 2016 9:04 AM
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

I like the idea! Getting more thoughts & ideas from others can only strengthen our place in the truth seeking realm. I know people have much information & history to share, no matter what their age or experience. I see how even in my time on the planet some of history is not being related as it happened. So getting like minded individuals together to share & brainstorm can only be a positive as far as I'm concerned. See sleep deprivation can be inspiring.

Posted : May 18, 2016 6:49 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Oh, good. I feel its pretty much what has happened time and time again throughout history and what the ORIGINAL Illuminati was, albeit a much more illuminated bunch with actual truths, information and wisdom that they were keeping instead of seeking to find. I think those who the conspiracy community refer to as the Illuminati are scared shitless of the REAL Illuminati.

Anyhow, I'm glad you like the idea. I will think about rolling out a plan and setting something up. I got a little discouraged with the forum a while ago and I am thinking about putting in more effort again to see if its appreciated by the fellow members or not. I suppose maybe we will see.

As for the sleep deprivation, I learned when I was a child that lack of sleep provided a close gateway to a higher form mindset that allowed a great amount of creativity... like being half awake, one quarter drowsey and one quarter in a creative dream state. I have used sleep deprivation to unlock inspirational ideas and attain a greater state of creativity as far back as I can remember. I was going to write about this practice in a thread, along with about a dozen other things I have experienced, telling about how many great minds from Einstein and Tesla to Archimedes and DaVinci spoke of similar practices, but didn't know if anyone would find them interesting and didn't want to waste what little free time I get by taking a long time writing things that people wouldn't be interested in or appreciate. Maybe I try again if there is interest. What do you think?

Posted : May 19, 2016 1:45 AM
(@lynnp2353)
Topic starter

I can see this forum is growing with people from around the globe. People no matter what culture really all want the same things. Enjoy your time on the planet, some want to raise a family, bit basically the answer is truth & peace. I've worked with & served every culture & the main lesson I learned was that we are more alike than we are different & a smile is the universal language. I believe that when we touch on a thread that others are thinking about, it may touch someone to join the conversation. My reason for writing in the Forum is to be a positive voice, I'm old enough to know that arguing or telling someone that their opinion sucks is a total waste of energy. I'm interested & excited to learn from our Chatters their view from their culture prospective. Because I really do worry about those who are sooo sure that what they think/feel is the only right answer. An open mind is your best resource. Let me know if I may assist your efforts, I'm in!

Posted : May 19, 2016 9:32 AM
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member

lynnp2353 wrote: Hello higherside chatters! I live in he Pine Knob area, any Michiganders out there?

I'm living in the S.E. side of the state. Ann Arbor/Ypsi area.

Posted : November 7, 2017 6:16 PM
Share: