Clear all

AODA - Druidry

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@blackoak777)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Anyone else involved with druidry or practicing from books by John Michael Greer?

Posted : March 6, 2021 7:46 PM
Teratiodllama
(@teratiodllama)
Eminent Member

I don’t

blackoak777 wrote:
Anyone else involved with druidry or practicing from books by John Michael Greer?

I don’t know how “involved” I am but, a couple times a day I go outside with the express purpose of “praying” to the earth. I ditch the shoes and get down in the grass and dirt center myself and basically say thank you for life. I’ve done this for a long long time already, but in the past year I started leaving offerings. Just things like raw tobacco, oranges, and incense. I’ve noticed some strange things happening (things seem at the corners of my eyes, animals not being skittish around me, and things just going my way in regards to plants and animals I.e. a big fat doe coming into view with a perfect shot on opening day of bow season, first few cast into the lake end up with me getting bigger fish than people who have been out there all day, apple tree that was dead coming back to fruiting)
Now I’m fully open to the idea that these are coincide or that my skill level has gone up so things seem easier, but it’s just too many things happening in too consistent a manner for it to be that.

Posted : July 14, 2021 4:36 PM
Share: