Clear all

The Case For Higher Subscription Fees

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

In the last Q&A, there was talk of possibly raising subscription fees (to $7/month), and the reasoning behind that move.

I, for one, would not mind an extra couple dollars a month. Most of us buy unnecessary things fairly frequently, and I think it would be pretty easy to find $2 a month in my budget. Hell, I cancelled my Netflix account, and that would cover 2 subscriptions. I'd rather give that money to Greg.

Mostly I'm posting this so that the Carlwood can use the feedback from the above pole to have a measure of how many people would be receptive to a small hike, and how many would not, so he can more easily navigate the uncertainty. It might be a little weird for him to try to ask us this question himself, but we're kind of part of this animal, and I'd like to see it survive.

Posted : May 24, 2018 12:14 AM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

Frankly, I always thought it peculiar it was only 5 bucks a month. Sure there where some episodes I could live without, but Greg consistently slams it out of the park. Hell yeah I have no problem upping The Carlwood's allowance.

Posted : June 12, 2018 6:43 PM
Share: