Let's talk ESP:...

Notifications
Clear all

Let's talk ESP: Remote Viewing, Pre-cogs, TK, etc.

23 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hey everyone,
I decided to create this thread to discuss and share information pertinent to ESP after listening to the latest Rune Soup's episode with Lance Mungia, and his just-released documentary, Third Eye Spies, featuring icons in the field, like Russell Targ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZfgLVwZlg

So anyways, feel free to share anything related to ESP.

As a personal anecdote, I enrolled in Stephen Shwart'z Remote Viewing class back in 2016 to learn/practice the methods, and I remember having some very interesting results.
I read a couple of Schwartz and Targ's books as well, which very clearly outlined the process of establishing practical experiments for anyone to try. I was convinced that such abilities, through training could have very practical value: archeology, stock market, police investigations, personal matters ("what does my future look like?"), etc.

In fact, I secretly recorded, and privately uploaded all (or most) of the online-course, and if it's of any interest, I could figure a way to post it here. In the meantime, there are tons of declassified CIA documents on the subject, and in the mainstream as well. Today, I have somewhat distanced myself from the field, but am still fascinated by it.
I will be updating this post every now-and-then with new info.:cool:

Resources:
- This is the Youtube Playlist I created with most of the videos from the online course I took in 2016. I've lost the originals, so this is all I have left. They should be in the right order, but a few may not be. Sorry. If you really want to get into it, I recommend reading R. Targ's books.

- I bookmarked this link because it blew my mind back-then (I was very into free-energy). It's about a group of 4,000 participants who were asked to RV the future society, called 2050 Project

- You won't see me post links to the CIA often, but this one is an exception: Searching for Russell Targ got me 300+ results on their FOIA library. Lots to sift through, and that's just SRI-related stuff.

- Psi RV (iOS) used to be an app for iPhone that was amazing for training your RV skills. It was like MS Paint, for you to guess what "random" image would come up next. It's a great way to get immediate feedback. Unfortunately, the app is no longer available.
I found a few notable screenshots I had kept, note how subtle some of the differences look.

Posted : March 7, 2019 10:18 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

im cant wait till the dvd gets here, i ordered it the other day.

Posted : March 7, 2019 11:51 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I've had quite a few precog experiences over the years usually a few seconds before the occurrence - not that much in life saving type things.
Theres also been precog dreams - that play out during the day - they are not exact matches more like I will meet someone or do something new in the dream and then in the day i meet a similar person but in a different situation.

as for remote viewing im not that good

Posted : March 8, 2019 12:26 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I don't really do remote viewing in the classic sense. While researching I do feel like I will gain some flashes of insight that are beyond the available knowledge and are often later confirmed with more information. Or when I go into "brainstorming" mode I will sometimes have ideas pop into my head like this. One notable experience was after college I stumbled across one of the NASA X-challenges for making oxygen from moon-rocks. The idea I had was to use a plasma arc to process rock dust and disassociate the oxygen, and I had an image of a reaction chamber pop into my head. I found some research that supported the process and was a close analog. I didn't have the money or required knowledge to pursue it further, but it definitely made an impression on me. At the time I had very little knowledge of high voltage systems and was surprised to find a paper about just that.

Posted : March 8, 2019 4:28 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Whatcha know, this is it exactly:
https://m.phys.org/news/2009-08-scientists-oxygen-moon.html

Posted : March 8, 2019 4:40 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wow, thanks for those anecdotes guys, I love it!

Those hunches are so important, and it really takes discipline to listen, rather than think, but when we do, it seems like ideas magically come to us, as if we're magnetically attracting them. It's literally a quantum computer with thoughts acting like a web browser (entangler).

An interesting phenomena that I have come to rely on as a sign is the goose-bumps feeling. Whether I'm reading a book, watching a film, listening to someone (or a song), there's an energetic harmonizing that sometimes happens, that usually tells me this is something to pay attention to.

But whether it's pre-cog, RV, or synchronicities, is it fair to think that these are all sub-categories of Aether/Field science?
Wasn't it Ben Rich from Skunkworks that said, if you know how ESP works, you know how to send ET back home, hinting that their propulsion systems also work on the same principles.:eek::rolleyes:

Posted : March 8, 2019 5:34 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

enjoypolo wrote: whether it's pre-cog, RV, or synchronicities, is it fair to think that these are all sub-categories of Aether/Field science?
Wasn't it Ben Rich from Skunkworks that said, if you know how ESP works, you know how to send ET back home, hinting that their propulsion systems also work on the same principles.:eek::rolleyes:

Higher dimensions...

Posted : March 8, 2019 6:39 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I have also had some vivid deja vu experiences where I dreamed something happened like a few seconds of perspective and then had it repeated in real life a few days or weeks later, and at least once it seemed like time slowed while this was going on.

Posted : March 8, 2019 6:51 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

I started writing down my dreams a couple years ago every night in attempt to start recalling more and I'd haven a few precog dreams that were very intriguing scattered throughout. These past two weeks though every single dream I recall I woke up to a message from the main person involved in the dream and in all but one case these aren't people I really have frequent contact with. Precog experiences while awake have happened pretty frequently too but as nick said it's normally a few seconds to a minute before occurence. I listened to a podcast discussing Third Eye Spies but I'm looking forward to checking out the actual thing

Posted : March 8, 2019 6:53 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

i had a dream where there was a girl and she could only go one way, so i switched two small golden statues that were infront of the two entrances and then she could go the other way that was new to everyone. dreams to me help me out and what if people are in a dream helping echothere?

Posted : March 8, 2019 3:23 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I rented the film online the other day after many hoops. Due to time constraints I didn’t get to fully finish the film (credits are filled with extra footage, which I would’ve like to see).

Regarding the film, if you’ve listened to the THC episode with Lance & Russel Targ, or even the prior RuneSoup episode, there are no real surprises here (preaching to the choir).
Having said that, amongst the gems, the fact that many former Stargate agents, as well as current agency spooks testifying on record for the first time about the Psi research. I would love to just watch the full footage of Targ interviewing these former colleagues (which I think is included as bonus).
Also, spoilers, Edgar Mitchell is featured, showing how long (and precious) the footages in this film are for archival purposes. As you know, he was one of the Appollo astronauts, and co-founder of IONS.org.

What I enjoyed beyond the obvious (that psi & RV exists/works), are the talks on the implications of this research: the inter-connectedness with everything in the Cosmos. The melting of boundaries that give Us a new perspective for understanding relationships, as well as diplomacy. One of the synchroncities since I’m reading a russian book at the moment, was the Russian perspective of ESP featured in this film.

It brought me back some memories of when I first learned of RV, and how I wanted to explore its many potential uses, not the least, making a few bucks. But S. Schwartz, whom guided my journey in this field, used it for archeological reason with incredible success.
I remember it also coincided with a juvenile homicide case near my home, though I never had the courage to pursue that thread.

Anyways, besides the funky editing aspect which reminds me of tripping on mushrooms, I think the film was great, especially if you want to learn more about it. And even if you know, still a lot of new, uncovered footage, with first time CIA intelligentsia coming forward.
Its the dawn of a new age!

PS: Gordon White’s episode mention how the soundtrack of this film was composed by musicians being asked to RV and write a a piece corresponding to the film scenes. It’s a great experiment that weaves RV in all its magick! And a great anecdote.

Posted : March 31, 2019 5:03 PM
(@604kate)

Thanks for all the info everyone! I really enjoyed this episode and I'd love to learn how to develop my own abilities 🙂
Just lately been trying to listen to my own intuition and see what comes up. Trying to hone in on that plus expand would be amazing.

Posted : April 2, 2019 3:57 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

I had an odd pre-cog event recently. I was trying out some new meditation and it started out with 'finding your happy place'. I started to meditate on what that 'happy place' might look like. I was expecting a cool forest with a stream to pop up, because forests are my happy place. Immediately, a beach popped into my head and I was kind of surprised / disappointed. I nearly died while surfing a few years ago, so beaches are NOT my happy place. But it was so real, I could feel the sand beneath my feet, warm sun on my face, kids laughing...

A few days later, I was standing on a pile of builders sand, on a building site, barefoot in the sand, my kids playing at my feet, sun on my face. Then I realised 'oh! THIS is my happy place. Not a beach, but a building site....

Posted : April 2, 2019 4:47 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Another odd event - I went to my friends house so she could do a tarot reading for me. While I was waiting for her to get ready, I was chatting to her mum. Her mum said 'I had a weird dream about you last night. I dreamt that you lived in a barn and the walls of your house were all moving.' I was shocked, I pretty much do live in a barn, and we have no internal walls. The evening before my reading, my partner and I were having a talk about where to put the walls. We couldn't decide, so I said ok, why don't we just have sliding walls?

Somehow, without making the slightest effort, she had managed to hear our conversation in her dream. The funny thing is, even though her daughter is a talented tarot reader, she is totally convinced that all that psy stuff is BS.

Posted : April 2, 2019 4:53 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

so , who's up for a THC remote viewing experiment?

Posted : April 3, 2019 4:13 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: