25 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haaxr3Z8MJs

Zach Vorhies, back again talking about Google manipulation of the upcoming elections, and other shenanigans.

Last time I messaged him on Twitter (@PerpetualManiac), he seemed eager to be a guest on THC @TheCarlwood 😉

PS: Sorry to pester about this Li-Fi thing yet again, but wouldn’t this be the antithesis to centralized, expensive and complex communication systems? Light as carrier of information is tech leveraging highest physics! Ocam’s razor, or the path of least resistance..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SUMOcaR9Y

Posted : August 7, 2020 9:22 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFxVvrXjCg

Independent journalist Millie Weaver recently got arrested on bogus charges for the release of this documentary about endemic corruption and the cyber warfare waged by the military-industrial complex.

I’ve been saying we’re in the midst of WW3 and it’s all information based. This documentary gives a great overview with whistleblowers coming forward! (It probably wont last long on YT)

Including how so-called “counter-insurgency” cyber weapons that were initially deployed on the battlefield are now used against the US populace for psy-ops, and to invoke social unrest (Antifa, BLM and whatnots).

Fascinating to witness it on a daily basis and how much of an impact it has on pulling the strings. We all pretty much know when the trigger’s set to blow-up, aka US elections day..!

PS: Well that was quick, wasn't it?

Posted : August 16, 2020 1:21 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This article from Forbes gives a rare glimpse at the secret cutting-edge tech group, MITRE, courtesy of Whitney Webb:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/07/13/inside-americas-secretive-2-billion-research-hub-collecting-fingerprints-from-facebook-hacking-smartwatches-and-fighting-covid-19/

Elana Freeland often mentioned MITRE in her books, including MK technologies.

Posted : October 11, 2020 2:55 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dunno about y'all, but, the Internet's been acting funky lately. First we had a major Google outage last week. Then there was the SolarWind hack. Now still, things are slow and wobbly.
Can't help but feel like the infrastructure's about to take a hit, and dare I say, a false-flag type cyber-attack. Dark Winter seems about right..!
Although I actually think it might do more good than harm to be offline for a few weeks:rolleyes:
Time will tell!:cool:

Posted : December 22, 2020 6:35 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Reposting Yasha Levine's latest email newsletter. My intuition tells me there's much more to the story being parroted bout Signal lately, and Levine's exposé meticulously these tentacles in his book. (and he's not a conspiracy guy per-se, which I appreciate)

Signal is a government op - Yasha Levine (16 January 2021)

Moxie was on the JRE recently, and I had a weird con-artist vibe from him. Something didn't jive very well, and I guess it's no secret..

Posted : January 16, 2021 9:51 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/

This latest investigative report by Whitney Webb on a medical DARPA equivalent being constructed will not disappoint you.
Speaking of DARPA, I've been reading Annie Jacobson's book Pentagon's Brain describing the innerworkings of this fascinating and most esoteric node of the MIC, and a rare look at the Jason scientists. Great stuff!

Posted : June 26, 2021 3:11 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1649-whitney-webb-dissects-the-wellcome-leap-into-transhumanism/

Fascinating conversation between James Corbett and Whitney Webb about Wellcome Leap, delving deep down the rabbit hole of the new "global health DARPA" aka HARPA, that is beginning to creep into society. The conspicuous pun is almost like a bad-joke/freudian slip on HAARP, remember that one?

Webb published a bombshell of an article (check previous post above) that details how these former black projects are coming out in the open via Big Tech (mind-controlled/controlling techs). Towards the end of the Corbett Report episode, the two talk about how in hindsight, it's easier to see how all these pieces were being prepared until a trigger (covid pandemic) would let them loose and come together. In the near future, we expect these actors (ie, Darpa, Big Tech, Big Pharma, NatSec) to fuse together even more so, until 2030 when these chimera programs are expected to be unleashed to the public. If you want to know what these programs entail, check the discussion where they go through each one (it's dark..!)

It may sound gloomy, but it's still early enough that we, as in humanity, can make a difference in how this unfolds. Webb mentions also how despite what aces Black Ops may have in their sleeves, they still require massive investments into off-shoots like Wellcome Leap to achieve their total dominance agenda, and this should not be overlooked. I like her optimism and hope we'll see through it.

Posted : July 10, 2021 6:42 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://archive.is/ezgQP
Washington Post article, published July 20, 2021

New revelations about the Israeli spyware Pegasus scandal seems to confirm a massive, global surveillance ring specifically targeting the communications of powerful people, including politicians, royals, executives, heads of state, but also journalists, activists, lawyers, and academics.

Although not much is known about the exploit, it is known as a zero-click exploit, meaning you don't even need to click on a link, it's most likely a text-message based vulnerability that allows unfettered access to these people.

According to NSO marketing materials and security researchers, Pegasus is designed to collect files, photos, call logs, location records, communications and other private data from smartphones, and can activate cameras and microphones as well for real-time surveillance at key moments. Often these attacks can happen without the targets getting any kind of alert or taking any action. Pegasus can just slip in — to both iPhones and Android devices — and take over smartphones in what the surveillance industry calls “zero-click” attacks.

Curious to see where this leads, most likely as usual, discarded in the ever-nonsensical newscycle abyss.

Edit: More info regarding the exploits [nerd-zone]

Posted : July 20, 2021 5:54 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

All of this high tech surveillance stuff needs processing power, energy, rare metals and materials, highly trained engineers and technicians, server farms, cooling systems and its own massive surveillance and land/space defense systems.

When enough of us little people get dialed in and aware that we are building our own prison- as Catherine Austin Fitts alludes to - it's only a matter of time before we jump out and this highly complex system collapses upon itself and becomes a non-issue. I'm one of these people (energy sector) and I'm currently on a 6 month exit plan if things continue as they are.

Posted : July 22, 2021 1:58 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://9to5mac.com/2021/08/05/apple-announces-new-protections-for-child-safety-imessage-safety-icloud-photo-scanning-more/
https://www.rt.com/usa/531261-iphone-photos-apple-spying/

Wanted to share this latest news from Apple. They’re introducing a new “feature” intended to fight child abuse/trafficking (CSAM) by deploying a scan of your photos and comparing them with photos from the national database of child trafficking.

this is a good example of good intentions pave the road to hell. Apple still being one of the privacy-minded big tech companies out there, it’s a blow to consumer privacy.

my concern with this process are:

- Can this be misused, say to deceptively accuse someone of criminal actions? The equivalent of planting a bag of cocaine in someone’s car and calling the cops to arrest him/her?

- Can this search expand to analyze content beyond CSAM? Photos being one of the most intimate data a person has on their device, it seems like political, religious, and other contents could be targeted. Aka the slippery slope argument

Not sure how to frame this argument, but I remember reading shady relationships between the national database for child abuse and Microsoft/Bill Gates Foundation. The latter being a close friend to J. Epstein. Seems like conflict of interests here.. lemme dig some sources.

edit: So it looks like 1) the national center for missing & exploited children is a non-profit foundation (Not a government agency), 2) here are some of their donors, an interesting list of usual suspects (especially Palantir, Disney)

Edit 2: Snowden makes a good case
[MEDIA=twitter]1423469854347169798

Posted : August 6, 2021 8:01 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: