Clear all

Fall of highly spiritual societies

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fenrisulfr2020)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Idk if this is a suitable thread but thought there might be some interest in having this conversation here.
I just listened to the Earth episode with Shamangineer and Greg asked a question I hear a lot. Basically, why do these civilizations fall if they have this deep connection to spirit and valuable understandings of spirit, nature, and reality itself
Shamangineers answer was a good one, that we have enough research pointing to the idea that we go through cycles and a point comes when that connection is as close to severed as it can get.
Cool, but you hear that answer fairly often and its never followed by, what about before they succumbed to westerner expansion?
We dont know much about any of these cultures histories, and what we do know seems to be pretty well contained to people who care to seek it out. For instance we have stories of wars and invasions from outsiders in the America's where the more metaphysically inclined civilization persevered. Theres the origins of the original Mexica tribe, theres the vineland saga where viking skalds record the use of magic on the battlefield they cant identify. A blue sphere that sort of bounced and emitted a bell like ringing and made the warriors sick /weak.

Does anyone else have examples of lost points in history when the spiritual civilization really cashes in on those skills and is able to repel an invasion?

Posted : June 24, 2019 8:58 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Battle Orbs! Yes! Brilliant question, fenris.

I'm not sure if this is a partial answer to your question or not... but Rudolph Steiner talks about the different kinds of consciousness that arise from blood. He says that blood from a 'pure' tribe of one peoples produces a more group awareness, as well as an alertness to more ethereal realms. This may lead to the ability to do stuff like summon battle orbs.

He then goes on to say that when tribes began to mix more, it brought a different, more intellectual / materialist state of consciousness that would not be able to access other densities of reality.

Posted : July 5, 2019 12:39 AM
Share: