8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hey Higherside Chatters,

I realized that there isn't a specific thread on Antarctica and thought it was long overdue.
Just to put this into context, Antarctica seems like a big piece of the mystery puzzle of Earth and we've seen US State Secretary John Kerry going down there on the day of election, as well as others high-profile celebs like astronaut Buzz Aldrin who was evacuated due to a heart condition. Many more world figures and elites are allegedly going down there to get a visit of ancient civilizations ruins.

To date, the most detailed information comes from ex-SSP whistleblower Corey Goode with David Wilcock in their three-part long articles Endgame (Pt.1, Pt. 2, Pt.3 TBA) with great quality illustrations.

The scope of the discoveries are beyond this post so I urge those curious to read the articles above.
The latest intel seems to suggest a war is happening in the shadows to try and secure the secret of ancient ruins of this pre-human civilization (Corey calls them Pre-Adamites (Adam-ites)).

Here is Wilcock and Goode's two-and-half hour excerpt of their presentation at the recent Conscious Life Expo '17. Lots of goodies to look for.
(Part 2 at 53min deals with #Pedogate connection)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk

3/5/2017 CLE 17 Notes from Stillness in the Storm. (Includes details on current battles)
3/11/2017 Rockefeller Connection from same source (Info. on Adm. Byrd & Nazi expeditions to Tibet)

I know Greg talked about the poles possibly having some sort of portal to the Inner Earth and testimony from Linda Moulton Howe suggests that there are indeed No-Fly zones over some places between Antartica and Australia and stories of a military science expedition trespassing the prohibited zone due to a medical evacuation. Anyhow, there is so much to talk about and I'd love to hear what we know about it.

Peace.
PS: Some images from News article and Corey Goode's illustrations.

EDIT1: I forgot to post this but thought it's relevant to this whole Antarctica. And this one is for music aficionados featuring Daft Punk and Weeknd for the song "I Feel It Coming". The first time hit me during when I watched the recent Grammy performance. Yesterday, the Official Music Video got released and even further allusions of Disclosure. Now you guys be the judge but I found it too obvious for this to be some mere "coincidence". Especially given Daft's track record (Interstella 5555). I'd love to hear Mark Devlin's take on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w

Edit 2: The recents findings (Newsweek) of two statues in Egypt by German and Egyptian teams. I noticed the elongated head and this seems to correlate the information above on Antarctica.

Posted : March 11, 2017 7:34 PM
(@ironkiwi)

great post mate!

Posted : March 14, 2017 12:15 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I love the mystery around Antarctica, but it's hard to find new points on it. 90% of the YouTube videos go to admiral bird and stop, just re hashing. Good video

Posted : March 15, 2017 5:54 PM
kedevine2
(@kedevine2)

I watched the David Wilcock and Corey Goode video. I found it very interesting! Thank you. After looking more into I got on David's site and downloaded the End Game Pt. 2. It's very strange what is going on around the Antarctic. There has to be something going on that is forsure. Also with that daft punk video... seems like what they say, they are hinting more at a partial disclosure. Thank you for the post!!

Posted : March 16, 2017 12:30 PM
RebelSkum
(@rebelskum)
Member Moderator Registered

I loooove Antarctica stuff, so this definitely works for me!

Posted : April 1, 2017 3:11 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Corey Goode just posted his recent presentation on Secret Space Programs & Aliens, Inner Earth Civilizations & Atlantis presented at the Conscious Life Expo 2017. Lovely information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k

Posted : April 1, 2017 6:20 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

naphtha wrote: I love the mystery around Antarctica, but it's hard to find new points on it. 90% of the YouTube videos go to admiral bird and stop, just re hashing. Good video

This. Yeah I totally agree. I've been bringing it up to a few guests in the upcoming shows, but there's not much to say outside of the same 5 bulletpoints, as interesting as they are.

I've tried and tried to get Corey on THC. Can't get a reply.

I've thought about having Linda back on for an Antarctica focused show. She might be a good option. Great posts!

Posted : April 29, 2017 7:09 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TheCarlwood wrote: This. Yeah I totally agree. I've been bringing it up to a few guests in the upcoming shows, but there's not much to say outside of the same 5 bulletpoints, as interesting as they are.

I've tried and tried to get Corey on THC. Can't get a reply.

I've thought about having Linda back on for an Antarctica focused show. She might be a good option. Great posts!

I totally agree with Linda on THC. It would be a fantastic opportunity. At the last Conscious Expo (2017) with Coast to Coast Radio, she had told the story of one of the military insiders who 'accidentally' travelled over a no-fly-zone in Antartica due to an emergency situation. These insiders, many of whom were scientists, had witnessed a massive hole in the ice, only to be met by men in black suits upon arrival and heavily threatened not to fly over again. Take it with a grain of salt, but there are bits and pieces of interesting information for sure, and Linda is very appropriate to talk about it, I think.

In other news, David Wilcock just published an update on his blog regarding info on Antartica from his main insider source, Pete Peterson.
Again, make of it what you will but I love reading about these stuff. And it certainly creates more questions than answers.

Posted : April 29, 2017 10:11 PM
Share: