6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dear Higherside chatters,

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Benjamin Fulford and his weekly blog on the state of affairs of the Deep State. Like everything, take the information with a grain of salt. Having said that, after following his weekly news for a few months now (every Sunday), there are some interesting nuggets.
Here's the latest.

Source 1. 2.

Couple points that jumped at me, in no particular order:
1. Bill Gates. He's been talked about more and more, both in the MSM and in behind-the-scenes news. Some say he has given 'veiled' threats of releasing chemical weapons in the wild. India recently stopped their national vaccine program after they found conflicts of interests between his foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Big Pharma. So I see that as good news. Second, he's also done some weird appearances lately. Dunno what to make of it. The point is, something is coming down on Bill and his legacy, will likely vanish quickly. By the way, in the article is mentioned Karuizawa in Japan. That's where many celebrities and aristocrats love to go. Sort of a Davos for the Japanese elites. Plus, he scoffed at the feasibility of a basic income. Screw him.

2. The Jeff Bezos WaPo-Amazon-Podesta thing. The only thing that clicked was when HigherSide Chats podcast servers went down (along with the rest of the internet using Amazon cloud) last week. Again, dunno what to make of it but interesting.

3. Last but not least, I really do think there is a big house cleaning operation going-on right now in relation to #Pedogate (I use this hashtag rather than #pizzagate which is too specific).

All this to say, we're living some pretty unreal moments right now. Take this as you wish, and I wish you all a peaceful break in these tumultuous times.

Posted : March 6, 2017 5:59 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I didn't follow the links, and I am not in any religious camp, but much of what I just read here meshed like well machined gears with the bits and pieces I have been picking up from having an ear to the ground. No, I do not trust Trump to be on the up and up, so I will continue to just watch the world go by, keeping to the only real truth I know, that I am here and now, with no lasting attributes within the realm of the seen.

Posted : March 6, 2017 6:39 PM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member

Bill Gates is also in favor of the National Common Core standard in the schools I think

Posted : March 6, 2017 7:56 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

He thinks Monsanto's shit don't stink.

Posted : March 6, 2017 9:52 PM
(@dk910)

Fulford is as dis-info as it gets

He had "the Rockefellers" sunk years ago

He and anyone associated is poison

With love,

Posted : March 7, 2017 12:45 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Despite the criticism regarding Fullford and his weekly reports, I still think there's some interesting data that can be pondered upon.
So with that said, here's the latest (3/13) (Source: Fullford Blog)
PS: Mentions of Leo Zagami down below who was interviewed by Greg not too long ago.

Posted : March 14, 2017 6:36 PM
Share: