Radionics or psycho...

Notifications
Clear all

Radionics or psychotronics as an episode topic would be great for people to hear.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@zed333)
Topic starter

I was glad to hear radionics mentioned in a recent podcast, its is a great area of study and a powerful decentralised tool that has a rich history that criss-crosses areas covered by wilhelm reich, von reichenbach, steiner, rife, bearden. ties into maxwells lost quaternian equations regarding scalar transmissions, sheldrakes morphogenic information fields, crystals and orgonite, kinesiology, sigil magick, has broad agricultural and medical uses (medical banned in America), and has parallels used by the ancient cultures. it also has a very active online community of d.i.y hobbyist and custom device builders.

It also has a history of unfortunate suppression of it's practitioners like ruth drown, who discovered its ability to distance heal/analyse via a sample or photo, she also invented a radionic camera which could make photos of peoples ailments at a distance. if that doesn't tickle a THC fans bean i don't know what will.

it is perhaps gaining more awareness lately which is good to see as it has appeared on connor habibs podcast, and sam tripolis as well as rogue ways with guest phoenix aurelius the alchemist.

anyway i think its one people would enjoy and hope to see more people get into it.

Posted : August 22, 2020 12:22 PM
(@zed333)
Topic starter

oops i realise this is in the wrong thread, i've reposted it in topics/suggestions, feel free to delete.

Posted : August 22, 2020 2:53 PM
Share: