A healthier life?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi all,
Curious as to what you all are doing out there to improve your general health and wellbeing, beyond the normal "eat healthy and exercise". I'm talking more things that generally cross into the conspiracy realm.

Are you removing fluoride from your water? I am thinking this is something worth trying. Do you recommend a certain jug/filter?

Eating a keto/paleo type diet, free from wheat and sugar. I feel like I have this constant "cloud" in my head. Whenever I go off sugar and wheat, the cloud seems to somewhat "lift". That being said, old habits die hard, and it isnt long until I have a candy bar or something.

Are there nootropics or vitamins you take on a daily basis?

Is it worth getting access to an app like headspace?

Keen to know what you all are up to!

Posted : August 5, 2018 3:24 AM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

Yeah I gotta make more improvements. I ingest a lot of cannabutter I feel great but im gaining weight lol. I drink bottled water that claims to be reverse osmosis. But the parent distributor is Wal-Mart so I assume it must have floride. I put lemon slices in it. I quit soda for the most part. Cut the beer. I still drink whiskey once or twice a week. Honey chamomile tea. I gotta quit cigarettes. Man how do I quit cigarettes. I've been addicted to every bad drug out there and quit but I can't quit smoking. It's a conspiracy lol

Posted : August 15, 2018 1:57 PM
Share: