if you could go to ...

Notifications
Clear all

if you could go to any paranormal/occult/mysterious sight in the world..?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

where would you go?

somewhere you might feel a weird phenomenon, see a natural wonder, maybe a monument on ley lines, etc.

next year my gf and i have the chance to travel almsot anywhere in the world for very cheap, due to a family friend hookup.

all 4 of us going have to come to a consensus, but if there's some really cool mysterious place to go to at the destination, that's more reason for me to pull for it.

the other 2 who are going & hooking us up, like spain, so something there would be easy to sway.

my gf likes south america, maybe something in chile?

i like iceland and tokyo because i want my mind grapes to be blown.

plus iceland has the power play of mind blowingness coupled with natural wonders, coupled with beliefs in mystical things, and a very liberal and open populace... i hear that psychedelic mushrooms grow naturally and weed is legal, this is a place where the Pirate political party is gaining ground.

what are all your thoughts? im in my thirties and didn't think i'd ever get to visit another continent and now i can. please advise!

Posted : August 15, 2016 6:35 AM
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

really? nothing?

somewhere that has cryptids?

Posted : August 20, 2016 7:40 AM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member

I would suggest the Middle East because it is full mythology and mystery from the pyramids to the existence of Ginn to the mystery of what is really in Mecca. The issue is it would not be safe. Places like Iraq are full of mysteries like Babylon, Ziggurats and and the site of what was referred to as the garden of Eden.
With that out of the way Cambodia would be a place to look into. There seems to be a lot of mysticism and lore there to include ancient carvings depicting humans and dinosaurs together.

Posted : August 21, 2016 1:06 AM
(@sculptsesh)

I've been to about 5 different countries and for me, Ireland was by far the place that had the most mystical energy there. I haven't been to anywhere in The Middle East yet, but Ireland had several spots: The Dunmore Caves, Newgrange, and lots and lots of burrows, burial sites, etc. I

t just had a 'feel' to it, anywhere outside of the main city areas. Plus, it's pretty easy to get everyone into going to Ireland, it's a beautiful place.

Posted : August 21, 2016 11:39 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Anywhere? The Vatican Vault. Even if you could get inside in some hypothetical scenario, I imagine finding your way out might be tough without a guide. . .

You would need an army of linguists to make heads or tails of anything you might find though.

Posted : August 23, 2016 12:30 AM
(@rosemajesty03)

So true. The Vatican vault and its sub vault which will undoubted exist, will rival the Alexandre's Library for sure. I hope humanity will one day get to see these stolen words.

Posted : October 23, 2016 1:33 PM
(@lance)

I would go look at these (in Peru) http://www.labyrinthina.com/the-ica-stones.html for myself.

Posted : October 25, 2016 9:32 AM
Share: