Notifications
Clear all

ENTER: The "Earth Shaping Agnostic" Investors Club.

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The E.S.A.I.C. coming soon...

Posted : April 23, 2018 9:57 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Throw -coin at the end and speak in a heavy Nigerian accent . . . I'M SOLD! Where is the slot where I insert my cash monies on this computing box? All I see is the cup holder.

Posted : April 27, 2018 7:54 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Aaah, don't be b-o-r-i-n-g...err,bitter. Nobody has time for a sour puss,Shammy=P
Least of all, me!
Hence, why the ignore column exists in the first place.
To each his own, but no need to be a dick about it,I say;)
A bit juvenile,don'tcha think? *crinkles nose

Yo' mama raised you better than that.

Posted : May 5, 2018 5:20 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

P. S. To be quite clear, be a dick in your own threads. Please try to restrain yourself from being a dick in mine,Capice'?

Posted : May 5, 2018 5:44 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Earth shape agnostic investors club literally means a group of people celebrating their inability to prove or disprove something established over a 2000 years ago by a dude in a toga (Eratosthenes of Cyrene) using a couple of sticks and a wax tablet for calculations using high school math. Those people are then asking for money to invest wisely. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I am sorry that about joking about it hurt your feelings, but frankly the concept is silly and this is the internet. Being able to recognize when you have been silly is an important skill to develop if one seeks to convey truth rather than simply opining speculatively.

You would do yourself a great favor to develop your skills of discernment to focus and cohere your intent and build a foundation of knowledge you can apply to your personal philosophy and convey a message of joy, love, and appreciation which is obviously the energy that you embody. No need to withdraw your energy, build upon it to create an instrument of enlightenment by developing the mental discipline to convey the knowledge you have locked inside you in a more meaningful way. As I said before, I appreciate the sentiment, but your delivery needs work and having some basis or central argument developed based on a foundation of knowledge will give you the power to convey the energy you wish to imbue in others effectively.

Posted : May 5, 2018 2:46 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1P0BKhTiIo

No,no,no,Flavus...
Notice the " " around those words???

As a matter of fact, I based it off of a term Mr. Carlwood sorta coined himself because I liked the play on his words combined with my idea.

How about next time you ask the author instead of being so sourly presumptuous. Why are you best with gloom? These are just creative ideas & brain spillages centered around T.H.C.

You certainly seem to be taking my posts raaather personally..when you aren't on the YT,that is.

What's making you so unhappy,Flav? C'mon, we can talk about it. We're all friends here,right?
*chortles then yawns profusely

Posted : May 6, 2018 5:05 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

genxgemini wrote:
Excuse me, but did you see SUBMITTED FOR THE APPROVAL of
SHamangineer in the title??????
P. S. To be quite clear, be a dick in your own threads. Please try to restrain yourself from being a dick in mine,Capice'?

shamangineer wrote: Earth shape agnostic investors club literally means a group of people celebrating their inability to prove or disprove something established over a 2000 years ago by a dude in a toga (Eratosthenes of Cyrene) using a couple of sticks and a wax tablet for calculations using high school math. Those people are then asking for money to invest wisely. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I am sorry that about joking about it hurt your feelings, but frankly the concept is silly and this is the internet. Being able to recognize when you have been silly is an important skill to develop if one seeks to convey truth rather than simply opining speculatively.

You would do yourself a great favor to develop your skills of discernment to focus and cohere your intent and build a foundation of knowledge you can apply to your personal philosophy and convey a message of joy, love, and appreciation which is obviously the energy that you embody. No need to withdraw your energy, build upon it to create an instrument of enlightenment by developing the mental discipline to convey the knowledge you have locked inside you in a more meaningful way. As I said before, I appreciate the sentiment, but your delivery needs work and having some basis or central argument developed based on a foundation of knowledge will give you the power to convey the energy you wish to imbue in others effectively.

shamangineer wrote: Earth shape agnostic investors club literally means a group of people celebrating their inability to prove or disprove something established over a 2000 years ago by a dude in a toga (Eratosthenes of Cyrene) using a couple of sticks and a wax tablet for calculations using high school math. Those people are then asking for money to invest wisely. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I am sorry that about joking about it hurt your feelings, but frankly the concept is silly and this is the internet. Being able to recognize when you have been silly is an important skill to develop if one seeks to convey truth rather than simply opining speculatively.

Posted : May 9, 2018 11:46 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Please Pardon me,but did YOU see

SUBMITTED FOR THE APPROVAL
OF SHAMANGINEER

anywhere in the title or body of this thread? any where at all? This is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the kind of crap I'm talking about.

No? b-cuz IT'S NOT THERE!
Christina Aguilera called-
she wants her job back....

Posted : May 9, 2018 11:49 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Ya know what,People..
ENOUGH is enough.
How 'bout we get a lil' rowdy?
Ya know, maybe a lil' unruly?
I'm thinking,
" YQY!"

(From my gal-pal,Marissa <3)
1:18:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUb8Pc1zY-k
( oh yeeeeah, work that shit OUT,baby girl!:*)

NOW is a good time for a nice lil' expose' on someone you think you know from someone you are just now getting to know..

OBVIOUSLY,

I can not do that here.

Firstly,
b-cuz that would be in poor taste & would cause an obvious conflict-of-interest.

2ndly,
This is a good place that I do not wish to soil with this dumpster-dirty laundry & these dusky skeletons. Facts are facts though & despite that, reverberations will be felt here.

Thricely,
So, I'll turn to our favorite bastard video service,YT, for the venue.

See ya over there....soon.....very.....soon.

Posted : May 9, 2018 12:13 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

genxgemini wrote: Please Pardon me,but did YOU see

SUBMITTED FOR THE APPROVAL
OF SHAMANGINEER

anywhere in the title or body of this thread? any where at all? This is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the kind of crap I'm talking about.

*your continued,absolutely BASELESS arrogance makes me laugh, yawn, then PUKE- in that order.
I am not fooled by your ego boast disguised as faux-kindness.
Transparent-to me-you are.
So,step aside. This has ZERO to do with you.

No? That's b-cuz IT'S NOT THERE!
Christina Aguilera called-
she wants her job back,
you
BORING
judge-y

OVERLY presumptuous
schmuck!

Since I posted the only reply to any thread you've started to date you might consider my earlier advice with the addition of: Chill out.

Posted : May 10, 2018 1:15 AM
Share: