Notifications
Clear all

Denver, CO

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@betyveggiespaghetti)
Topic starter

I will be visiting Denver next month and will be there 3 days. Does anyone have any interesting places to visit? We usually go hiking at Red Rocks and visit Morrison, but mostly end up just smoking cannabis since it's highly illegal in my state. I might visit the Great Divide brewery this time. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Posted : May 7, 2017 5:57 PM
(@fryburner34)
Eminent Member

A great tour is Celestial Seasonings in Boulder. It is about 45 minutes from Denver and you can call beforehand. They show you the whole process of how they make tea and show you all the raw herbs and teas from around the world. On Thursday nights they have movie night at red rocks and a lot of times a live band before the movie. Baseball games seem pretty popular this time of year if you are into sports and shit.

Posted : June 7, 2017 11:38 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)
Topic starter

Awesome thanks for the suggestions!! I had no idea celestial seasonings was in boulder!

Posted : June 12, 2017 5:48 AM
(@dankmoody)

Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs is worth checking out, it's about an hour drive from Denver

Posted : June 14, 2017 2:10 AM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)
Topic starter

Wooah! The garden of the gods looks beautiful!!! We will probably check that out too. Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Posted : June 18, 2017 7:05 AM
Share: