Notifications
Clear all

Wolfgang Halbig - A True American Hero!

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@red4truth)
Topic starter

Over the years I have watched, listened, and performed my own research on various mass shooting events. I have long thought that Sandy Hook was a complete hoax perpetrated on the American Public. But I then listened to Mr. Halbig's interview by the Carlwood. What an amazing interview of an amazing American. I then watched Marty Leeds documentary honoring Mr. Halbig titled "Dear Wolfgang - revisiting Sandy Hook" -
After watching the documentary I am not only convinced that Sandy Hook was a giant hoax/psyop perpetrated on the American Public, but that Wolfgang Halbig is a true American Hero. In an age where the word "hero" is thrown around to nearly anyone doing their paid duty. Here is Mr. Halbig standing against the lies and corruption of this hoax with courage that I quite honestly have seldom witnessed in my lifetime. When you look online you will witness the significant attacks waged against this man. From smearing his reputation to threatening the lives of he and his family. Yet he still carries on fighting the good fight.

With the significant forces aligned against anyone who would question the "official" narrative of not only Sandy Hook, but the many other mass shooting events. I want to commend Greg for having the courage to bring Mr. Halbig on THC. This is another reason why I continue to listen to the THC podcast.

Posted : November 10, 2017 1:30 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thank you for this thread, I completely agree. I wonder how the court hearing a couple days ago went. Keep it up Greg!

Posted : November 10, 2017 2:23 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Pre-Trial Hearing 11/7/17 Leonard Pozner vs Wolfgang Halbig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtolDdjIi2w

Posted : November 11, 2017 2:19 AM
(@red4truth)
Topic starter

I admit I know very little about legal proceedings in a court of law. And that I am biased in this case in favor of Mr. Halbig. But the plaintiff's attorney seems like he is struggling to make a case against Halbig. Judge Biggs seemed exasperated throughout most of the pretrial hearing due to his (plaintiff's attorney) lack of preparation and/or incompetence. I love that he ruled in favor for both motions for the defense. Get your discovery to them by the 14th! And the deposition CAN be video taped!

Posted : November 12, 2017 2:22 AM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

Thanks for posting this I’ve was looking for clips today

Posted : November 16, 2017 7:34 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

For anyone who hasn't seen Marty Leeds' documentary Dear Wolfgang, I'm going to share it in the media section of the site. Might as well stick it here, too. Thanks to Marty for making such a great piece of work.

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/188078709

Posted : July 3, 2018 4:35 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

for anyone who doesn't know, pozner dropped his suit. it looks like he did it so he wouldn't have to be deposed (as the judge had ruled pozner WAS to be deposed). allegedly. this is what we're told anyway.

Posted : July 4, 2018 7:51 AM
(@lukeduke)
Share: