phekinefru
(@phekinefru)
Topic starter

Am I the only one who finds this guest nuts? And, no offense, highly irratating

Posted : December 1, 2017 7:09 PM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

phekinefru wrote: Am I the only one who finds this guest nuts? And, no offense, highly irratating

I concur. I especially found it irritating that she doesn't like Dr. Judy Wood all because she doesn't think the fires in Cali are from directed energy weapons. It's also pretty irritating hearing some of these guests commenting on technologies they clearly know nothing about, ie. 5G.

Posted : December 6, 2017 8:57 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

jpb322 wrote: I concur. I especially found it irritating that she doesn't like Dr. Judy Wood all because she doesn't think the fires in Cali are from directed energy weapons. It's also pretty irritating hearing some of these guests commenting on technologies they clearly know nothing about, ie. 5G.

she probably doesn't like judy wood because she's a prick! everyone in the alternative community knows that. she's extremely hard to deal with as greg has mentioned several times in the past. her work is good,her attitude is shite. greg said she made him take a fucking quiz on her book before agreeing to come on!

Posted : December 11, 2017 4:42 AM
bbow73
(@bbow73)

I don't understand. Freelands didn't say anything any weirder than any other guest. Do you mean her personality, like Don Marshall? Carlwood commiserated with Freeland's criticism of Wood. The quiz thing sounds weird, but maybe she was worried about going on a stoner show and wasting her time?

"yea... those damn nano-diamonds" -Greg Carlwood

Posted : December 12, 2017 3:18 PM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

bbow73 wrote: I don't understand. Freelands didn't say anything any weirder than any other guest. Do you mean her personality, like Don Marshall? Carlwood commiserated with Freeland's criticism of Wood. The quiz thing sounds weird, but maybe she was worried about going on a stoner show and wasting her time?

Wood is an engineer. Believe me, they all are like that. It's not necessarily bad, you just have to be used to it. If you are not, I can understand how it can be disconcerting.
As for Freeland, I'm not out to attack her. I don't know her and am not that familiar with her work. Perhaps I interpreted her comments on Wood wrong. But certain things about what she thinks is going on, I find a little hyperbolic and alarmist without merit. Also, she wears a diode around her neck? I wonder if she realizes how they are made and with what materials. I'm not so sure I would want one on my skin for long periods, but that's just me.

Posted : December 12, 2017 7:19 PM
phekinefru
(@phekinefru)
Topic starter

Yeah - well sherere was on Jan Irvin's show too....lol

Irvin called her out on some shit- but her bandwagon total spectrum dominance seems like an outlet for a paranoid schizophrenic - well who knows?

If this simulated universe is that bad I'm gonna work on my pineal awakening some more:)

Posted : December 14, 2017 7:28 AM
Share: