Clear all

Shamangineer, Ether Ormus

36 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Are you sure that is the DeMeo Reich presentation? I kind of skimmed through it, and it seemed to be a lot of shop talk about math. Did I miss something?

Also, was thinking about what Aaron has said before about 'gravity' being an 'ether push' rather than a 'mass pull' phenomenon. If so, what does this say about satellites? I've always been a bit suss on the whole throw the ball up high enough and it won't come down thing...

If the ether push hypothesis IS correct, how can satellites just 'float' out in space?

Posted : August 7, 2019 1:02 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

rani wrote: Are you sure that is the DeMeo Reich presentation? I kind of skimmed through it, and it seemed to be a lot of shop talk about math. Did I miss something?

Also, was thinking about what Aaron has said before about 'gravity' being an 'ether push' rather than a 'mass pull' phenomenon. If so, what does this say about satellites? I've always been a bit suss on the whole throw the ball up high enough and it won't come down thing...

If the ether push hypothesis IS correct, how can satellites just 'float' out in space?

This is not DeMeo’s presentation (which is behind a paywall), but instead the panel discussion including him, as well as others. Hence why it sometimes goes into technicalities (which go way beyond my stoner mind, but still interesting).
Sorry for the confusion 🙂
Still, some interesting anecdotes during the Q&A on Reich’s orgone acumulator and replications (incl. cloud busting experiments).

As for satellites floating, I don’t really know. I would assume that, as birds fly in the air due to charge differences (going against the push of gravity as static (repelling) charges builds up on their feathers), so would satellites be able to float, especially at the constant speed they’re revolving around Earth.

But that’s just my interpretation of Dr Pollack’s theory, I wouldn’t really know.

Posted : August 7, 2019 5:03 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

From what I understand there isn't enough air for there to be triboelectric charge buildup. Although the surrounding charge where they are located is still substantial. Whether a pull or a push of equal amount makes little difference to an orbit. When something is in a stable orbit it is essentially going fast enough that while it is falling, the horizon is dropping away due to the curvature of the earth at an approximately equal rate to the amount it falls due to it's horizontal velocity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1JQu9xGHQ

Posted : August 8, 2019 1:38 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

wait, are you telling me that those pieces of fucking tin foil travel at 25,000 km an hour..?

I almost got a grip on it conceptually with what Nassim Haramein was saying about centrifugal / centripetal forces in balance, but then I lost it again.

Also, I'm fucking dying at that picture of a guy in a space suit pushing a shopping trolley into the ISS at 28,000 km an hour.

Posted : August 19, 2019 12:25 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

A while ago, I contacted Kevin Hinchey by email to ask about his documentary on Reich: Love, Work, and Knowledge: The Life and Trials of Wilhelm Reich, since it was not available to watch digitally (he replied to me and told me he'd look into it).

Fast forward today, I received an email from him with a link to Vimeo where his film is available to watch ($5.99 rental). Still, I consider it a success for it sounds like a cool documentary.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/wr1897

Enjoy your weekend!

Posted : September 7, 2019 7:53 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

It looks like science is starting to appreciate my perspective on the atom, although still missing the etheric component, opting to use quantum theory instead:
https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/why-the-world-has-three-dimensions

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1140/epjc/s10052-017-5253-3

Posted : September 13, 2020 1:44 PM
Page 3 / 3
Share: