Peter Moon | Ancient Secrets, Radu Cinamar, & The Inner Earth Tunnels

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Yet another one hits the airwaves. Much love Greg!
Drop your comments below as usual!

Posted : December 27, 2019 7:58 PM
BuRNiTDoWN
(@burnitdown)

I have listened to the show 3 times in full, my fourth listening is currently underway. Peter presents an amazing story if nothing else, Greg as always does a great job of challenging Peter as well keeping an open mind true to his nature.
I really appreciate how diplomatic Greg is with some.of his guests, some of the stories can really push the limits of my own imagination but that is exactly what I am looking for and why I am here. I trust Greg to present credible guests and challenge them as he does it is then my task to take in and incorporate what I hear.
Peter did a great job of side stepping when Greg challenged on some sort of ,"how to verify" and I can appreciate where he is coming from on a spiritual level.
Ad an Iroquois man, having spent most of my life learning and listening to my elders to the stories and having faith and seeing g what that faith can produce. I know certain things exist through my teachings and beliefs, through our people this ancient tradition lives on.
However, it leaves me curious and wondering why there would be no proof... even my peoples history have prophets or messengers, and these messengers left proof. Not all information is for everyone so I understand how sensitive these thi gs can be, I would never want a sacred site to be turned into a tourist attraction. With that being said, there are physical markers there is physical evidence of our peacemakers journey here close to where I live today.
The truth does not need explaining.

Posted : December 29, 2019 4:22 AM
WhatAboutBarb
(@zenkyoki)

Has anyone besides Peter Moon in the english speaking world met or spoken to Radu Cinamar? The whole thing seems a bit dubious. The guy's demeanor strikes me as deceptive and evasive more than anything. Just curious.

Posted : December 30, 2019 10:55 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Haven't finished the episode yet, and this is the first time I hear about Peter Moon, and Radu Cinamar.
However, what he has to say jives with a lot of other testimonies I've heard, including the first-hand accounts of Emery Smith.

For instance, the biometric thing "from the future": Emery (or could've been Pete Peterson) and Wilcock were discussing similar technology in the context of alleged ships that have crash-landed in Antarctica long ago (which are still down there) using something similar. If my memory is right, it had to do with DNA authentification. So it's not that it's from the future, rather, someone's DNA-data (lineage) may be the link, or key, to have access to certain things (some would say right-time-at-the-right-place). Given that DNA lets off light, known as biophotons, I wouldn't put it past an advanced technology to be able to use DNA-light as an authentification method.

Another thing that correlates with Emery Smith's testimony (mind you, he claims to have physically visited areas we would call "Inner Earth"), is the incredible, bio-diverse flora and fauna that exists down there, literally, like the Avatar film.
This too makes counter-intuitive sense, given that our paradigm tells us Sun-light is what gives rise to life. But personally, I think there's more to it than just the Sun. Schauberger also talks about the Sun fertilizing the Earth from the inside-out, so if there is indeed an emanation of Light from within the Earth (and shielded from external cosmic radiations) then having lush, fertile forests would make sense

Again, there's not much point arguing whether this is real or not, as we can't verify it (for now 🙂 ).

Still, I'm enjoying this episode, and many interesting facts about Romania (which I must confess, I've no clue of its history and origins)

Posted : January 2, 2020 7:19 PM
ThreeEyedTurtle
(@threeeyedturtle)
Eminent Member

I found Peter to be hard to listen to. He kind of rambles and doesn't really stay on track.

Posted : January 4, 2020 3:56 PM
Share: