Topic starter

Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays y’All.
Thanks to Greg for this timely episode✌️

Posted : December 25, 2019 6:40 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Has anyone watched the documentary with Juan? I'm on the fence about it.
However, lately, the episodes have been in sync with my experiences.

For instance, I recently visited the North Caves of Maastricht, Netherlands, and it was beyond my expectations: it's a huge underground network of hundreds of kilometers, in total darkness, connecting Maastricht to other cities (god knows where), even across to Belgium.

According to the guide, these lime-stone caves were man-made, and date back to the Middle Ages (when farmers in the winter went down to cut the blocks from the wall, to be used as building blocks for the cathedrals and buildings, most of them still standing today).
A lot of occultism in the area too, which used to be under the Roman Empire's control, and later under Napoleon's, also with the nearby Meuse river (which if I'm not mistaken, comes from the latin Mars). Many intriguing coal paintings on the walls (some date back to 1780s) too.

Anyhow, with all the talks about Inner Earth and all, it was quite cool to experience such an environment. I had also been reading about the intelligence of ants, particularly termites, who are masters at eco-building, using physics to create natural ventilations for cool air to go down, and hot air to escape upwards.
They also have been farming aphids for their sweet milk dew, as well as growing mushrooms in underground rooms with the exact temperature/humidity required:eek:.
And indeed, the guide mentioned some people growing mushrooms in the caves in similar fashion.

You could tell the cold air from outside naturally made its way downard in the caves, thus not having to worry about lack of oxygen or anything. Cool stuff!

Posted : December 30, 2019 9:41 AM
Share: