Nathan Isaac | High Strangeness In The Penny Royal

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Nathan-Isaac-Penny-Royal-Podcast-Interview-on-the-Higherside-Chats.jp g" alt="" />

Show Notes

Eureka! Nathan Isaac, the creator of The Penny Royal Podcast joins THC to talk about the wide variety of unique paranormal stories, occult activity, & conspiratorial intrigue going on in this small pocket of rural Kentucky.

Check out Season 1 of the Penny Royal podcast at the link above, or just dive straight into their Patreon offerings.

THC Show Link

Posted : April 5, 2021 7:51 AM
(@jkanas)

This was a great example of what I consider classic high quality THC content. Amazing super interesting episode and the Penny Royal series is great as well. For any Fallout fans especially the latest one it reminded me of that quite a bit throughout the series. Thank you for such a great show. They all have been pretty good recently Greg is on a roll with some great topics and guests, I appreciate it man.

Posted : April 8, 2021 2:25 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I really enjoyed this. I ended up binge watching Hellier as a result and also listening to the whole penny royal podcast. What do people think about Hellier?

Posted : April 9, 2021 9:17 AM
greenbray9
(@greenbray9)

I suppose this should also belong in the synchronicity thread, I'll just put it here.

My moms has been digging into ancestry and so far has our family tree hard traced back to central Kentucky, where Abraham Lincoln is also from. So for a few days, I was totally immersed into all things Kentucky: The Derby, the history, bluegrass music, the caves etc. It turns out that my family comes from this county (Larue) - that detail will become important in a minute.

So in the midst of my headspace being in Kentucky (I currently live in Illinois).... I get a text on my phone (I'm a Plus member and got that shit on priority lol) and no shit it's the Penny Royal ep! I listened to the interview totally enthralled... especially as I discovered that the county I am from is like 2 counties away from Pulaski.

Finished the Whole 2 hours w Greg, then went to listen to Nathan's Penny Royal series podcast... which is also incredible... highly recommended if you liked what was talked about in the interview.

Posted : April 27, 2021 3:44 AM
Share: