Chris Knowles | Lucifer’s Technologies & The Mk Ultra-terrestrials

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Chris-Knowles-Lucifers-technologies-Secret-Sun-Interview-on-The-Higherside-Chats-Conspiracy-Podcast-copy.jp g" alt="" />

Show Notes

The great synchromystic sage of the Secret Sun blog, Chris Knowles, joins THC for his 9th time.

Chris has just released a great new collection of the best of the best from the Secret Sun called The Endless American Midnight.

Also, check out his great 2019 novel, He Will Live Up In The Sky.

Finally, let it be known that the Secret Sun Institute of Advanced Synchromysticism is now open as well!

THC Show Link

Posted : April 5, 2021 7:50 AM
(@thenightstocker)

There’s some leaked footage that Jeremy Corbell just released on Friday that’s about to make the rounds in the UFO world this week I think.. that’s whatever

But I tried connecting it to the Prince Philip death, because of the pattern with Maxwell getting arrested on UFO Day and stuff that Chris talks about.. I think the weekend of the Epstein death was the same week as some Navy UFO announcement too, I can’t remember

Prince Philip proposed to Elizabeth in this ceremony the day after the Roswell crash announcement.. so if the crash happened the day before the announcement, he proposed on the day of the crash haha pretty weird synch

These Roswell Workings go deep!

Posted : April 11, 2021 9:56 AM
Share: