Clear all

Michael Joseph | The occult religeon of the Elite and its influence

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@gavin)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I loved listening to this episode. It tied lots of things together for me, things that would have taken me years of reading (I've had Manly P. Hall's book on my bookshelf for about 8 years without even touching it so far).

It was interesting too to hear the theory of the so-called Elites potentially not being as malefic as we may imagine and that they may have more good in them than we might believe.

I question whether most of them have any plan at all. I think we give them far more credit than they truly deserve. Sure, there are many who are right devious little cupcakes, grabbing as many of the candy as they can, but most of them probably have so much money they just need something to do with their time. I often wonder if many of them would be so involved in occult practises if they had 9-5 jobs. I doubt it.

Thanks for another great show Greg and gang! I'm happy that I re-subscribed.

Posted : March 30, 2017 9:23 AM
(@dumbox97)

I'm curious Greg . . . did Mr. Joseph give you more information about his background? Curious about his level of education. Did he say what universities he has attended?

Posted : April 1, 2017 11:30 AM
trished40
(@trished40)

amazing guest, it sort of makes sense that his pizzagate videos still have under 500 hits/0 comments etc... people aren't ready for complex truths. Also, he understands that Crowley was a troll, I'm pretty sick of paying for podcasts where the guest does not understand what "Do what thou wilt" means.

Posted : April 6, 2017 6:23 AM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

Yeah I really enjoyed this episode as well. I've read bits of the secret teachings of all ages by Manly P. Hall and a bit of Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma" so a lot clicked for me.

Posted : April 6, 2017 11:40 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

This is the sort of podcast i prefer. Much better than unsubstantiated purple giant monkey beings from the planet Zag!

I'll have to listen again and watch his vids.
It opens up so many new avenues to wander down.

The general theme of pain before pleasure perpetrated by the elite is not that far fetched, people learn more from experience than being told.

How many of you have experienced a bad relationship and you or your friend cannot be told it's destructive until the veil drops from the eyes and they see it for themselves

Posted : April 11, 2017 2:00 AM
(@snapturtle)

This was a refreshing show; if you want to get to the heart of things, you've got to be willing to overcome your fear and expand the realm of possibility in your imagination. The extent of this guy's research is impressive. I wish I had that much time to read!

But I do make some time to read, and I think it is worth noting that 'Baphomet' which I heard Tracy Twyman describe as 'The Father of Wisdom', is consistently written about as "disguised as evil." Also, the All-Father or the Primum Mobile is always discribed as "cloaked in darkness".
In my mind, this means that you have to overcome your fear of evil, which is in essence just one side of a polarity spectrum, in order to see further into the truth. If you fear the devil, then your faith is weak, and you are still in the exoteric outer chambers. If you overcome duality and see the wholeness in nature, and if you overcome your fear of death in your mortal body, then perhaps you can initiate yourself into the esoteric understandings. Many ancient alchemists write that the devoted student may discover true wisdom through diligent study. The study of the world is the study of self, if all is one universe, and as Dan Winter puts it, more self-referentiality leads to more self-awareness.

As far as the cloak of darkness, in my own imagination, I compare this visually to Ken Wheeler's Ferrocell, revealing the beautiful toroidal patterns of magnetism, but leaving a dark black circle in the middle.

It seems like the elite are up to a nefarious pile of bullshit. But every day I second guess that model and wonder if they are trying to initiate the entire planet into the Mysteries. I think it seems likely that there are some forces trying to do that, and other forces trying to prevent it. And it seems likely that there really are a lot of bad dudes out there doing bad things, and those guys are probably not truly initiated, but became depraved in their rise to power. In "The Chemical Marriage" it is described that many would-be holders of wisdom regressed into sensual orgies because they were really just posers, and they were left in the outer chambers while C.R.C. proceeded further. As exoteric outliers, maybe it is only this orgy that we see in the media, unable to truly view the inner workings until we advance within ourselves.

Posted : April 29, 2017 2:17 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

I'm still new to most of this, and I really enjoyed this episode as well. What was odd for me was that this week alone was the first time I heard about the men in black. I always just assumed they were government employees warning people to keep their mouths shut. However this week was the first time I heard of them not being human. It actually came up for me three time this week. First a coworker brought it up randomly. We don't really talk much but we started talking about conspiracies and he brought the men in black topic up and I thought it was odd but not enough to look into it a bit deeper. Then I heard about it on a podcast on the Mothman which this was the first time I've heard about that topic too. Then on this podcast. Now my curiosity has really peaked! I have too look into it.

Also did anyone listen to Greg on the Tinfoil hat podcast? I tried to look up the book on death they were talking about and I'm considering buying it. It was a good podcast as well 🙂

Posted : April 30, 2017 5:33 AM
(@jerry56)

Excellent show, Greg.
He probably won’t do it but a Miles Mathis interview would be quite a coup. http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
Jackie’s dress had no blood on it from the squib set off by the hand puppet radio control.
If one believes that a head was blown off...WHERE IS THE BLOOD ON JACKIE’S DRESS?
Dude lying on the stretcher was shot in the throat while lying in the trunk.
Blood pooled from UNDER the seat onto the car’s floor. http://mygodimhit.com/veritas.html SEE #17
THERE’s A FOOT handing over the side of the car. SEE: 16

The arms coming up to clutch the throat were DRAWN in.
Our frame of reference is bogus.
Zapruder was a Mason.
I would love to hear YOU interview Mathis or Brian David Anderson.

Cheers!
I think you are doing a SPLENDID job, Sir!
Jerry

Posted : December 24, 2017 10:34 PM
(@gavin)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Realisten to this episode from 34:34 - Greg comes back with a question poignant to our current time

Posted : November 1, 2020 9:10 PM
Share: