2 Users
0 Likes
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

By gosh... he's right!
Unforgivable camera work and editing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgWHbpMVQ1U

And he will send you the book for free too, I can attest. What an interview.
Thankyou Greg

Posted : April 3, 2017 6:39 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Now check this:

I posted a comment on this Pathe (pre-BBC) video which has had 5 million+ views and 4000+comments:

I got a derogatory reply WITHIN FIVE SECONDS of my post.
Now that is insane, and evidence of a [non-human] algorithm at work.
Not only that, but this derogatory reply was labelled as a YT 'highlighted comment'

Anyone else care to try?

Posted : April 4, 2017 6:20 PM
(@snapturtle)

Thanks for grabbing that footage. This perspective certainly ties together the nefarious narrative of the oil oligarchy.

Man, those kind of automatic responses may be the death knell of the free internet. Clearly there's been a run on 'fake news' which is so Orwellian... the 1984 doublespeak is playing out to the max. Now we've got robots immediately slandering really specific conspiracy topics.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed just about every social program's privacy policy has been updated this year: FB, microsoft, paypal, soundcloud, pretty much everything that I use, so I'm guessing probably everything else, too. It would take a legal expert full-time reading to keep up with the kinds of things that are getting shifted around right under our noses. Now Windows is informing me that my freedom of choice around my computer involves picking a time within a one-week window for Microsoft to "update" and do whatever they want with this machine, that is obviously not really mine.

I wish I'd never gotten a new computer. It feels like there's a CIA agent sitting in my house.

P.S. the give-away on that book must not have lasted long, or maybe the demand from one THC interview sucked him dry. He just sent me a link to a PDF.

Posted : May 14, 2017 7:57 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for noticing all that.

In a strange way, the rise of all that is opposed to us makes me feel so very strong.
I feel that I (and we) are INVINCIBLE. They get nowhere so long as we KNOW this.

Kenneth sent me 3 PDFs - it's 'only' a digital book of course.

Posted : May 25, 2017 9:58 PM
Share: