Notifications
Clear all

Joseph Ferrell: Nameless little country in the middle of Europe

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@prettygood)
Topic starter

Great show. Is Ferrell on that CCHR list Josh Reeves talked about? (off topic, but does anyone have a link to that list?)

I'm really intrigued by the idea of the continuity of the Nazi and WW2 Fascist influence and agenda. I've looked into Levenda's research (really overlaps Ferrell) and started to backtrack to Dave Emery's and Mae Brussels's radio shows from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Fascinated by the entangled stories of Levenda's Hitler Legacy/Ratline/Unholy Alliance, Manson, Son of Sam, LAPD and OJ, and on and on.

Does anyone have a favorite rabbit hole along these lines?

Posted : November 11, 2016 4:14 PM
(@shock-master)

Mae Brussel was way more on point than I originally gave her credit for. I've always wondered about any other cassette tape recordings out there that never made it to youtube.

Posted : November 16, 2016 6:39 PM
(@prettygood)
Topic starter

Love Mae Brussell. I've been listening to these recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5NrWkPfSOk&list=PLA3AE1666479EF849

She's talk-y. I'm sure she had plenty of presentations that aren't on youtube. I'd love to dig through a Mae Brussell Omnibus like the McKenna Omnibus that went up on the Rogan Board a while back.

Posted : November 16, 2016 8:07 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I remember hearing Mae on KGO from up here in Washington the night that John Paul II became pope. She already had info on him. She said that he was working in the bishop's office that got Martin Bormann his passport.

Posted : November 16, 2016 8:51 PM
(@prettygood)
Topic starter

That's awesome!

Posted : November 16, 2016 9:00 PM
(@general_urko)

There is an independent bookstore here in Santa Cruz that is selling a MAE BRUSSLE CD with many hours of her radio program. Always shied away because it costs nearly $100, and I really have never heard of her. I know she did some important work regarding the Kennedy assassination, but I know nothing else about her. Any reasons why I should buy this CD ?

Posted : January 7, 2017 6:43 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

My bet is there is probably little on it you wouldn't find online now for free. Not totally sure though, as I don't know what's on it.

Sadly, there was a battle over Mae's archives and egos got all up, and perhaps it didn't go as it should have. There was a battle between Dave Emory of spitfirelist.com and the late John Judge, who had worked with Mae for years. So, search all those names. In the names that will likely pop up, look out for Daniel Sheehan as a possible mole in the conspiracy community. This was the advice I got directly from the late Michael C. Ruppert. Sheehan has gotten himself inside the UFO Disclosure machinery of late, and he is not to be trusted. It seems every time he gets involved, the operation fails. He's straight out of the Jesuits, for what that's worth.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/22/mae-brussell-a-forgotten-superhero/

Posted : January 7, 2017 10:46 AM
Share: