George Wiseman | Brown’s Gas, AquaCure, & Suppressed Science

26 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

[IMG width=305px] https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/George-Wiseman-Aquacure-Browns-gas.jp g" target="_blank">https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/George-Wiseman-Aquacure-Browns-gas.jp g"/> [/IMG]

**Get THC+, jump on the Plus RSS feed, & stop missing half the show: thehighersidechats.com/plus-membership

**To get a whopping $500 (20%) off an AquaCure device use the coupon code: higherside @ Link: eagle-research.com/product/ac50

George Wiseman is President of Eagle-Research and AquaCure. George does research in Automotive Engineering, Biochemistry and Aquaculture. He builds and optimizes efficient and practical water electrolyzers for specific applications; like combustion enhancement, Fueling Torches and Brown’s Gas for health. Brown’s Gas electrolyzers generate a unique mixture of gasses that are astonishingly useful, particularly due to the ExW component. Electrically Expanded Water (ExW) is a negative plasma form of water, which give the Brown’s Gas a greater efficacy in its applications. A negative plasma has excess electrons, which give energy to the process. In the case of the AquaCure, a bio-available energy for health applications.

More links mentioned:

watertorch.com

librti.com

Posted : May 12, 2021 4:16 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This was one of my favourites in a while. Like Greg mentioned in the outro, it was a roller-coaster with lots of gems here and there.
I'm really curious how this sort of tech will evolve, and hopefully as George mentioned, these devices will get mainstreamed and streamlined (even more so because they're taking off in Asia, manufacturing mecca of the world).

I've had a look at some Aquacure reviews and still find it a little cumbersome to operate if I were to get one for my relatives (surprised to see NaOH/Lye used as electrolyte, similar to soapmaking!). But I'd love to hear personal testimonies from those who already use it. The THC 20% discount is awesome, big kudos to George for walking the talk!

Edit: Looking on Chinese behemoth retailer Alibaba the variety of devices, it gives me both great hope in the ergonomy and user-friendliness of the design. I'd love to see a brown-gas hydrogen as a vape pen:cool:

Posted : May 13, 2021 8:13 AM
hisich
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

What an episode...first THC interview that has brought a tear to my eye.

signature

Posted : May 13, 2021 5:21 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

Great episode. Greg is on a roll with guests. $500 off is awesome. I put in an order. It wasn't mentioned in this interview, but I love the fact that George buys cheap machines from China, and then rebuilds them to make his machines. What a clever way to reduce costs!

Posted : May 14, 2021 1:24 PM
(@cinger)

Great stuff.
Worked in RD for medical devices the last ten years.
Always felt a 'calling' to similar areas.
Would love to be able to break out of the matrix and do so.
Thx

Posted : May 15, 2021 2:50 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

In hindsight I would've liked to ask George to explain the catalyst part in more details. I was surprised to learn that lye is used to make the electrolyte solution, which is not something to take lightly (caustic, can cause burns if skin-contact or inhaled).

The other part of this question is that Viktor Schauberger often mentioned minerals in the water as important catalysts in his machines, particularly the water revitalizer, as well as the production of gases (I could be totally-off) but I found it fascinating that minerals play such a big role (also in nutritional health).

PS: In the article above, it looks like schauberger's device may have used mercury in some way, which also raises questions (or it could've been a smear). Maybe these "dangerous" compounds have properties worth looking into..:)
PS2: in the same article at the end, the famous description of the Klimator device melting the metal down in a puddle, which means it would've had to reach temps up to 4000ºC, doesn't that sound similar to brown's gas torches where apparently cold flames can vaporize tungsten? The wonders of Water magick!

For those interested in Schauberger, I strongly suggest the book by Reinout Guepin, author of the article also.

Posted : May 15, 2021 6:09 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

enjoypolo wrote:
In hindsight I would've liked to ask George to explain the catalyst part in more details. I was surprised to learn that lye is used to make the electrolyte solution, which is not something to take lightly (caustic, can cause burns if skin-contact or inhaled).

Lye has been used in the making of soap for hundreds of years. It must be that the caustic properties of lye depends on the source of the lye or how it’s processed? Way back in the day wood ashes were saved for soap making. I used to make soap from lye I purchased at the store. I had no adverse effects from using my homemade soaps.

update: oiy, I see now you mentioned soap making in you previous post. Thanks for those links! I didn’t think the setup looked too bad. Plus, once the initial setup is done, it’s only filling the tank & humidifier as needed and attaching the cup of water or other accessory. But the initial setup is going to be more involved than what’s shown in the 15 minute video considering the reading of manuals & instructions. A learning curve for sure! I’m seriously considering making a purchase.

Posted : May 15, 2021 8:12 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

He doesn’t say it in Greg’s interview, but he mentions in another video that he only drinks distilled water, and has done so for years. That flies in the face of what I’ve heard about good water to drink. Mineral content is usually considered critical.

Posted : May 16, 2021 4:01 PM
(@tooltime88)

renaudster wrote:
Great episode. Greg is on a roll with guests. $500 off is awesome. I put in an order. It wasn't mentioned in this interview, but I love the fact that George buys cheap machines from China, and then rebuilds them to make his machines. What a clever way to reduce costs!

Hello!

I have a question based on your user name. Is the Renaud in your name referencing the circulation disorder? If so would it be too much trouble to report back how this device works for that? My sister in law suffers from that and I would love to show her a success story!

If that is not what your username is referring to then you can disregard this question lol I hope the machine treats you well!! Cheers!

Posted : May 17, 2021 8:14 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

Just my last name.

Posted : May 17, 2021 9:58 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

cinger wrote:
Great stuff.
Worked in RD for medical devices the last ten years.
Always felt a 'calling' to similar areas.
Would love to be able to break out of the matrix and do so.
Thx

Are you considering learning how to build a Brown’s Gas device? If I we’re mechanically inclined I would live to do that!

Posted : May 17, 2021 11:37 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

I'd like to learn, too. I heard in another podcast that George buys devices from China and the rebuilds them into his own device to keep costs down. He also said in the same podcast that he encourages others to do the same, and implied that he will "show" how to do it.

Posted : May 18, 2021 1:15 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

socalbeachbunny wrote:
Are you considering learning how to build a Brown’s Gas device? If I we’re mechanically inclined I would live to do that!

I'm pretty sure you can buy the DIY guides on his website at eagle-research.com and elsewhere. I purchased book I on the website (for $12, it's a decent introduction to the field, but the technical stuff is way above my stoner mind)
Having said that, dealing with hydrogen, I would make sure to take precautions since you're exposing yourself to potential explosions/implosions.
Also, Greg mentioned he just received the aquacure so I'm curious to hear what's his feedback.

Posted : May 18, 2021 6:29 PM
(@chawkhawktomahawk)

I took the plunge on one of these machines, thanks for the coupon code! Anyone who uses one please keep us updated on results. I’m looking for some relief for my partner for rheumatoid arthritis as well as paralysis from guillain-barre syndrome (autoimmune problems). A lot to ask, but if we see any relief at all this will be a miracle. Rockefeller medicine has no answers and has been killing us lately. Hope we see a lot of positive results from these machines!

Posted : May 19, 2021 3:46 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

chawkhawktomahawk wrote:
I took the plunge on one of these machines, thanks for the coupon code! Anyone who uses one please keep us updated on results. I’m looking for some relief for my partner for rheumatoid arthritis as well as paralysis from guillain-barre syndrome (autoimmune problems). A lot to ask, but if we see any relief at all this will be a miracle. Rockefeller medicine has no answers and has been killing us lately. Hope we see a lot of positive results from these machines!

Congratulations on your purchase!

i hope you find all the relief you’re looking for. Good luck!

Posted : May 20, 2021 2:10 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: