Eileen Day McKusick | Biofield Tuning, The Electric Universe, & Ether Physics

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fantastic episode! Eileen's Biofield tuning may have been one of my favourite shows in a while. I was just listening to it for a second time, and literally, I can feel the energy within moving as she talks.

Some highlights of the show:
- Torus field around us: where memories of our experiences are imprinted upon, similar to the rings of a tree trunk. And the mapping of it with incredible details. The anecdotes about ancestral memories got me very curious too.

- The Universal language of the Universe: Sound/Music (vibrations and frequencies) and inter-communications of Life: Plants, Animals, including Humans, through the Ocean of energy.

- Her worldview and Nassim's Holo-fractal cosmogony: hand-in-hand. Also, her first-hand experience with the Ark Crystal was really cool, and confirms the empirical research done with water too.

- The emancipation of Human Nature to give out the best we have to offer: creativity, compassion, wisdom (as opposed to "we are beasts; survival of the fittest" type dogma)

I'm sure I've missed many. At one point, as she was talking about something that moved me, the Sun's rays washed out from behind the clouds, and it felt like a magickal, destined moment. This type of synchronicity happens quite frequently, but at that moment it felt really on-cue!

It left me with many questions too. For instance, could this work at a collective-scale, say in large-group settings (e.g., broadcasting of certain tones in public?); Effects on water (although that's pretty much documented by Emoto Masaru's research), and of course, is there an app for that, jk (although it would be cool!):p:D

I have yet to check out Eileen's book, Biofield Tuning, but I'm half-way through her presentation, Human Bioelectricity, she gave at the Thunderbolts Project in 2017. Another highlight is how she posts entire videos of her healing sessions. You can actually hear the sound fluctuations. Healing with such instant feedback is quite incredible, to say the least.

Really cool stuff. Thank you for this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topPjxfby50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e93A8MZBtnw

Posted : October 19, 2019 2:22 PM
(@fluxfirefive)

It seemed like this guy was trying to take credit for the "Talking Tesla Coil" calling it a "Fire Speaker." Talking or musical Tesla coils are not his invention and have been around for a long time. Here's a video of one at Burning Man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6CZQd05ic

Posted : October 20, 2019 2:20 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

fluxfirefive wrote: It seemed like this guy was trying to take credit for the "Talking Tesla Coil" calling it a "Fire Speaker." Talking or musical Tesla coils are not his invention and have been around for a long time. Here's a video of one at Burning Man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6CZQd05ic

Were you referring to Eric Dollard? Although I saw your post first, so that was an interesting "synchronicity" 😉

I started reading Eileen's book, Biofield Tuning, and what a great writer she is! By now, I tend to "ugh" when a researcher has the courage to start building from the ground-up (i.e. defining concepts like "energy", "consciousness", or "quantum") but Eileen does it in a very grounded, concise and with a pinch of honest skepticism, which I enjoy.
I'm only a few chapters in, and for instance, to paraphrase her metaphor of the "mail slot" as the mystical container in the back of our minds, which tends to get unexpected "mail" containing instructions to do something that we would never expect, and yet end up being beneficial (and learning to trust and follow whatever came through the mail-slot). Love it, couldn't have put it a better way.

The book is awesome for anyone on the fence!

Posted : October 21, 2019 7:45 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Agreed, great book. I bought a tuning fork after reading it, and have been playing around a bit. You can definitely feel stuff as you move through the field. No one in my house stays still enough to practice on, unfortunately.

I was most intrigued in this episode when she spoke about the 'soul lock' or insert into the energy body. Disappointed that she was so cagey about how to remove it in 15 mins, but I understand why! I also thought it was one of those weird synchromystics that the guy whom she learned of the soul lock from was called sol luckman (soul lockman)!!

Posted : October 22, 2019 9:10 PM
(@fluxfirefive)

enjoypolo wrote: Were you referring to Eric Dollard? Although I saw your post first, so that was an interesting "synchronicity" 😉

I started reading Eileen's book, Biofield Tuning, and what a great writer she is! By now, I tend to "ugh" when a researcher has the courage to start building from the ground-up (i.e. defining concepts like "energy", "consciousness", or "quantum") but Eileen does it in a very grounded, concise and with a pinch of honest skepticism, which I enjoy.
I'm only a few chapters in, and for instance, to paraphrase her metaphor of the "mail slot" as the mystical container in the back of our minds, which tends to get unexpected "mail" containing instructions to do something that we would never expect, and yet end up being beneficial (and learning to trust and follow whatever came through the mail-slot). Love it, couldn't have put it a better way.

The book is awesome for anyone on the fence!

Oops. Yea, this post was meant for the Eric Dollard thread. My bad.

Posted : October 23, 2019 3:28 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNbyfxxkWE

As I was finishing up the book, I came across this video on YT. It's about sound-induced levitation, which is old science, right? But this one uses a setup that I found curious called a Schlieren optics setup, which somehow allows to visualize the flux of densities in the air.
Using that, it's quite easy to see the sound waves, and interestingly, the levitation only works when alignments correspond to certain harmonics ratio (at the thresholds).
I thought, maybe this sort of setup could be used to see the biofield (going on a limb!).

Otherwise, as I'm finishing the book, it has brought so many much needed synchronicities to light.
Love the way she names various concepts using analogies:

• Purplewashing (repressing/ignoring emotions to the background only to have them manifest as diseases);
  • 80% syndrome (starting a task/project up to 80% and then not finishing it) or the
  • "Good soldier" (not asking for help, pushing yourself to burn-out; resorts to self-medication).

I found out that I was dealing with a potent cocktail of all the above, not just throughout my life, but especially as of late.
So looking at the mirror per se, by reading the book offered me quite a lot of insights/therapeutic benefits.

There are also many parts that were "new" in the sense that I hadn't heard Western-minded people talk before, like the part about the liver as an essential, if not most important element of the body, or part of the heart, brain and liver trinity ("the overseer of all operations"; "organ of discernment" or even potentially the "seat of consciousness").

I'm not particularly a fan of it, but in Chinese cuisine, liver soup is a dish that's great for iron-intake and improving blood-flow (especially for the ladies during the Moon days). I put two-and-two together and thought that was interesting, since I don't think we eat liver in the West that much (what a waste!)

This brings me to Cold/Hot foods in chinese cuisine, but that's too deep a rabbit hole for now. Suffice to say, tons of wisdom that can be handy!

Posted : November 4, 2019 9:07 AM
Share: