David Icke | The Trigger: The Satanic Death Cult Behind 9/11 & Why

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Episode link: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/david-icke-the-trigger-the-satanic-death-cult-behind-9-11-why/

Link to David Icke's latest book, The Trigger (available now)

Some personal highlights:
- Sabbatean frankists' cult history, and their hidden tentacles on today's geopolitics, including the house of saud; british royalty; ADL other cult-like organizations censoring media.
- Greta T; Extinction Rebellion and climate-change agenda bollocks.
His views on the universal income idea.

In fact, up until recently, I had been volunteering for an organization here in Ams that was very close to Extinction Rebellion, which I'd instinctively felt weirded because their sigils were literally everywhere in town (red flag #1).
Fast-forward a few weeks, and the whole Greta thing, those hippies were everywhere, including France, US, UK, OZ, etc. Obviously, at this point it's a well-organized gang.

Just the other day, on my way to work, I found a bunch blocking the roads to protest.. Really hard to sympathise with that kind of action. So glad that David addressed it as a Soro's-linked org (unsurprising...)

The last book from David I read was Phantom Self/Perception Deception. I'm a little skeptical of how much information is already "known", but just from this interview I learned a lot new things (like the Frankist cult). May go get it sooner or later.

Also, if you've enjoyed this, don't miss on his recent crowdfunded documentary, Renegade (2019), I really enjoyed the perspective, with lots of great illustrations (Available on the dark corners of the Web *Torrent*)

Posted : October 13, 2019 11:12 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Well done Gregg.
New information from David without rehashing his back story.

I am infinite awareness listening to David icke! :p

Posted : November 7, 2019 12:14 AM
(@woolen)

One of the best episodes of the year! Very evocative information! I want to read his book now.

Posted : January 25, 2020 2:33 PM
Share: