Duncan Lunan | The Green Children Of Woolpit, & Saturn Theory

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I've probably driven through wool pit or at least on the main road that runs past it.

I love these type of weird, wonderful and hard to find mysteries.

I'm only half way through it but the thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was the statements about living in a twilight place that had a polar orbit with no seasons.

This links to Saturn Theory and the Polar configuration, it's exactly the description of how the earth would have been, and a place in time that has sufficient weight of evidence as to where they came from.

It got me wondering that the tunnel is probably a hyperdimesional tunnel - that pops out in the inner earth (which will be much easier than dropping you from the sky) were they from a different space time from out past? or from another dimension where the Saturn config is still in place and running concurrent with our time.

The green color is likely something in the water or food they ate and it diminished over time with out ingesting it. it also give a reasons for the "little green men from ...." myth that's been around for ages.

as to the elites and there apparent foreknowledge - I've long supposed the occulted knowledge of Saturn Theory is what separates the Elites from the Plebs.

anyway back to the podcast

Posted : May 21, 2018 4:06 AM
Share: