Notifications
Clear all

Jason Louv, John Dee, Enochian Magick, & The Empire of Angels

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@el-gallinazo)
Topic starter

I have listened to quite a few in depth interviews regarding the life of John Dee, though I consider myself far from an expert. My speculation concerning the entities who he was in contact with is that they were soulless 4D AI, which the early Gnostics referred to as the Demiurge. The false god. I think the agenda of the AI with Dee was to kick off a technological revolution which would result, eventually, in silicon technology, and which would allow them/it to construct cybernetic bodies for themselves in order to be directly physically active in the 3D world and to dominate human activity intrusively through transhumanism silicon implants. My 2 tentative cents. I think they are at their end game today.

So I looked forward to the interview. But when Louv repeated that “I am not a conspiracy theorist” warning bells lit up. I am not a coincidence theorist. When he got into the John Brennan, CIA rap of how the recent election was massively manipulated by Russian intelligence, he jumped the shark for me, and I bagged the rest of the interview. I think Louv has an agenda that goes well beyond the 16th century.

Posted : May 27, 2018 4:22 PM
(@katchatiger)

Greg you don't have to agree with his politics to glean something useful from the man...do you?

Posted : May 29, 2018 3:22 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

This is totally off the subject.
As I was reading your post you mention 4D and AI and silicon tech.
Haven't we been told that the alternative to carbon based life is silicon?

Again just a creepy thought.

Posted : June 17, 2018 11:22 PM
(@el-gallinazo)
Topic starter

metalegs wrote: This is totally off the subject.
As I was reading your post you mention 4D and AI and silicon tech.
Haven't we been told that the alternative to carbon based life is silicon?

Again just a creepy thought.

Well silicon has been suggested as an alternative to carbon, because like carbon it is a valence 4 element and has a middle electronegativity. (Yeah, I am a retired chemist.) However, it is not nearly as versatile as carbon as a constructor of polymer chains and unlikely to form the complicated structures necessary for life. The basis of carbon in life forms is long chained polymers such as ribonucleic acids and proteins, while the basis of silicon as an information carrier is doped crystals - very different structures. My speculation is that AI is a soulless construct of mysterious origin inhabiting the 4th dimension. It can gain physical access through the possession of organic ensouled life forms including the grays, Draco Reptilians, US pop singers, Israeli political leaders, and Google executives, though one might argue successfully that Google execs are soulless as well. The physical form though that it feels most comfortable in is silicon chips or their analogs using other elements such as gallium. I think it has been directing human technological development since the time of John Dee and Francis Bacon, in order to dupe humans into building them a physical body that they can utilize to their best advantage, namely terminator robots.

Posted : June 18, 2018 2:31 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

Interesting!
Its amazing how much current events and pop culture match up with this concept.
The movie "Age of Ultron". About an AI gone wrong and how he is looking for his body. And "Vision" the good guy AI.
The tesseract. a blue glowy box in the movies. 4th dimensional cube we are told is our prison in real life.
And real life..
Quantum computers
Flying murder bots AKA drones
A computer (and black mirror) in every pocket.
Our cell phones have FM chips in them they "refuse" to turn on. Which of course means when cell and wifi are out they can still send instructions to our phones. At least send.

And a ton I'm sure I'm missing.

I have to wonder. How much of the AI in pop culture we are exposed to is a metaphor for the analytical left brain to the extreme of psychopathy humans (soulless or otherwise) are capable of.

Posted : June 18, 2018 3:42 PM
(@el-gallinazo)
Topic starter

metalegs wrote: Interesting!
Its amazing how much current events and pop culture match up with this concept.
The movie "Age of Ultron". About an AI gone wrong and how he is looking for his body. And "Vision" the good guy AI.
The tesseract. a blue glowy box in the movies. 4th dimensional cube we are told is our prison in real life.
And real life..
Quantum computers
Flying murder bots AKA drones
A computer (and black mirror) in every pocket.
Our cell phones have FM chips in them they "refuse" to turn on. Which of course means when cell and wifi are out they can still send instructions to our phones. At least send.

And a ton I'm sure I'm missing.

I have to wonder. How much of the AI in pop culture we are exposed to is a metaphor for the analytical left brain to the extreme of psychopathy humans (soulless or otherwise) are capable of.

Posted : June 18, 2018 3:44 PM
(@el-gallinazo)
Topic starter

Open the pod bay doors, Hal 🙂

Posted : June 18, 2018 3:45 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I liked this interview
I've heard numerous Jason interviews doing the rounds but Greg got more out of him than the others.

The point about judeo-christian and Crowley + Chaos Magic are 2 sides of the same angelic coin was a nice touch.

Jason seemd more relaxed to talk his thoughts rather than promoting the book as per other podcasts recently

Good one Greg (GOG) - Oh my, Greg are you GOG from gog & magog? spoooooky

Posted : June 28, 2018 1:48 AM
Share: