Christian Elliot | True Whole Human Health, Vax Facts, & Motivation Hacks

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

[IMG width=308px] https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Christian-Elliot-True-Whole-Human-Health-Interview-on-The-Higherside-Chats-Podcast.jp g" target="_blank">https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Christian-Elliot-True-Whole-Human-Health-Interview-on-The-Higherside-Chats-Podcast.jp g"/> [/IMG]

Show Notes

Health coach, Christian Elliot recently went out on a limb with his very logical and methodical post: 18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting A Covid Vaccine. Even though some of the reasons are review for the THC audience, others made some great points and added some details that might help you in your own conversations.

Along with his wife Nina, they operate TrueWholeHuman.com, a coaching and personal development website that uses everything they’ve learned to make tackling our “stuckness” a bit easier. Consider a free consultation if you’re motivated by today’s show.

Christian’s blog can be found at: DeconstructingConventional.com.

Posted : June 3, 2021 12:29 PM
greenbray9
(@greenbray9)

Its refreshing to hear from folks like Christian, especially on the vax issue. I too have 2 children (6 & 10) who've had a grand total of ZERO vaccinations - and they are extremely healthy, rebound from minor colds (when they rarely get them) in a matter of a day or less.

Posted : June 5, 2021 3:50 PM
(@alogan)

I liked a lot about this episode! Even if it was "tame" in comparison to our regular dose of THC. You dont always gotta slam an ounce of mushrooms to have a good trip.

But one of the biggest things that I've been struggling & reconciling with is being a purpose-driven individual in a seemingly purposeless paradigm. Im by no stretch a physically unhealthy person, but there are a few vices & less than ideal habits I've always dreamed of overcoming and the pervasive detracting mentality is "well...I could be a lot worse off, so I guess I should count my blessings and chill out"

A lot of what Christian said resonated with me, so I may end up taking him on with some coaching of hes available and sees it as a good fit. Will let yall know how it goes if so!

Posted : June 7, 2021 8:05 PM
Share: