Dr Mallis, hyperatt...

Notifications
Clear all

Dr Mallis, hyperattenuated plasma and spacetime, the Qlipoth, the right/left dynamic, and harmonics

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@willm308)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Antarctica conspiracies are my freaking jam.

Anyway, I was listening to this episode at work today, and when Dr Mallis started talking about the whole possibility of warping spacetime by revolving plasmates at high speed (sorry if I'm butchering the Dr's actual methodology/wordage) it got me thinking. This isn't an actual theory so much as a thought experiment:

So, if the hyperattenuated plasma could somehow alter spacetime, it might look less like a wormhole and more like a shift in our reality matrix. The nazis could have created a number of different Earths with a number of different outcomes, including a "perfectly" rational-materialist/consensus-reality matrix with no evidence of nazis in sight.

If this 'rational' world is Earth at its most normal, then any deviation in its normality could be seen as a inferiority...

This is kind of hard to put into words, but if you can imagine

(O) - This would be Earth 1940, just prior to the nazi Antarctica fuckery. Then - bam!
* <hyperattenuated plasma creates "shell" Earth (The Abyss)
(0)- Gateway Earth (A.K.A Thaum55l - May exist in a permanent state of war, or 1940, or both.)
/
/
/
/
/
(0) (0)
"Left "Right
Earth" Earth"
(A.K.A. (A.K.A
Satar55l) Aug55l)
Populated Populated
by lizard people. by nazis.

Anyway, this has room for all the multiple reality/timeline stuff. You get the idea.

Posted : June 14, 2018 7:36 PM
(@willm308)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

F*ck me, that little diagram did not turn out right at all.

You guys have seen the Qlipoth schematic though, I'm sure. Just try to imagine that as a vibrational field existing a few quantum packets of time right behind a consensus reality field. The plasma attenuation would have acted as a guitar pick striking the earth at some moment in 1940 (I'm pulling that year out of my ass, btw. It could have been at any time in WWII, or if you want to follow the "logic" it exists in a moment out of time), causing a monad/duad/triad reality break, resulting in the...

Again, you get the idea.

Posted : June 14, 2018 7:42 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

Like in Superman 3 except with Nazis. When he flew around the earth and turned back time to save Lois.
He did not turn back time, he split realities and moved to one where Lois lived? :D.
Earth prime?

Just kidding!

Interesting that we are told people whom attempt this kind of reality...transfer? creation? Believed that when they create the new reality this one and everything in it is destroyed. I believe it was Tracy Twyman that spoke of Levays "unnatural sex acts" in an attempt to "birth" a new reality so he could rule it.

Not sure how that relates or reconciles... If at all.

Posted : June 18, 2018 12:48 AM
(@willm308)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yeah, it does. It seems like anytime one of these nazi bases birth multiple reality homunculi-matrices, they're always either trying to destroy one version or thinking they automatically destroyed it or whatever...

They really just need to chill the fuck out.

Posted : June 24, 2018 7:19 AM
Share: