Notifications
Clear all

Trauma recovery and life on the road!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@leela)
Topic starter

I left the work a day world in 2013, totally shattered from working for psychopaths while trying to recovery from Complex Post Traumatic Stress. The past few years have been spent in the rabbit holes and navigating the dark night of the soul. Healing, learning to grow my own food, developing survival skills as well as learning to can and ferment. This is all great stuff to know, but my nervous system was still shattered, so my ability to thrive continued to be a challenge. After decades of trying things that gave me little relief I discovered Trauma Releasing Exercise and have seen mark improvements I never thought possible. I worked hard over the last 6 months and got my certification to teach others. I am currently traveling around the US and Canada teaching the method.

Here is my website if you want to learn more about the technique and me. www.thetremorpath.com

Posted : June 7, 2016 6:08 AM
(@wwpalum)
Eminent Member

This looks like something interesting. I looked on the website and didn't see a travel schedule, are you coming to the Cleveland, Ohio area? Also what is the cost and how many sessions does it take to be effective?

[attachment file=4424]

Posted : June 8, 2016 12:52 AM
Share: