Clear all

Opening the Portal to Imagination with InnerVerse Podcast

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@innerverse)
Topic starter

Hey THC family

My name is Chance and I'm a rabid THC fan and have also been creating my own show, InnerVerse, for the past 3 years.

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmYL2sqUbMczPjgp49gtaBTvbGRLAcraTWwKEX5mibdxZP/v1-NEW-LOGO.pn g" alt="" />
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INNERVERSE PODCAST: iTunes | Spotify | Soundcloud | Google Play | Youtube

After getting into the transformational arts festival scene and opening up with psychedelics I started dabbling in art again for the first time since I was young. The personal growth I experienced from learning my own style of creating and the focus levels required to improve my art were big factors in my choice of podcast guests and topics. I knew from my own countless hours of experience listening to shows what it took to make interesting but also empowering conversations and began having those talks more frequently in my daily life. Eventually I found myself grounded enough to start creating my own show.

On InnerVerse I speak with visionary artists, writers and philosophers, healers and alchemists, musicians and occultists, all to inspire a deeper connection with the inner self for both me and the audience. I got into THC about a year and a half ago and found Greg was doing things the same way I was but bigger and better, and I have got to say the Carlwood is one of my biggest current inspirations. We're both Missouri guys and maybe that show-me state attitude is in play with our choice of vocations.

As for the entrepreneurial side, I'm combining my own art business with podcasting in the hopes of creating a sustainable living based on my passions, and it's growing slowly but surely. The 9 to 5 rat race is what is currently holding me back the most because of all that time it chews up, but I'm also supporting a spouse and 3 fur babies so I'm not ready to take the plunge into full time self employment without a better parachute, but I'm working on it. It's good to be a generalist they say, so I've been free-lancing web development and graphic design in my small windows of time between putting the weekly show together.

Thanks for reading my story and cheers to all of you infinite creator beings out there choosing to incarnate in this weird dimension with me. Check out my show with some links below if you are inclined to imagine something new from the InnerVerse.

-Chance Garton

https://www.innerversepodcast.com

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmUpjYXGsDEYa7ZHyk8vZRYMJKPbFcayjfTfcHwz4Leuws/social-media-bg-for-IP2.jp g" alt="" />

Posted : January 30, 2019 5:42 PM
(@innerverse)
Topic starter

Here's a link to my most recent episode with author of Creating A Consciousness Shift - Paul Lenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJSF_2RrkY

Topics include
This time we talked about...

• Spirituality defined as the connectivity between all being

• Consciousness research by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf - LINK

• Meditation techniques and inner paths to outer space

• Ervin László – Science and the Akashic Field

• Protecting your biology from EMF signals and the vibes of the artificial and fearful

• Why you might want to start speaking out against the spread of the 5G network

• Redefining our lives as our own, reclaiming sovereignty

• The serotonin connection to spirituality

• Ideas about nutrient supplementing, the 9 essential amino acids & more

• Visionary art and magical music

Posted : January 30, 2019 5:44 PM
(@crhrngbtn)

innerverse wrote: Here's a link to my most recent episode with author of Creating A Consciousness Shift - Paul Lenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJSF_2RrkY

Topics include
This time we talked about...

• Spirituality defined as the connectivity between all being

• Consciousness research by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf - LINK

• Meditation techniques and inner paths to outer space

• Ervin László – Science and the Akashic Field

• Protecting your biology from EMF signals and the vibes of the artificial and fearful

• Why you might want to start speaking out against the spread of the 5G network

• Redefining our lives as our own, reclaiming sovereignty

• The serotonin connection to spirituality

• Ideas about nutrient supplementing, the 9 essential amino acids & more

• Visionary art and magical music

I love your show! Keep up the great work. It’s reminiscent of Higherside but I love that’s it’s more spiritual, I especially loved the show you did with Laurel Airica. It’s made me much more aware of the words that I use and how words create our world. Glad to see you’re a fellow THCer 🙂 Keep up the great work, brother!

Posted : October 9, 2020 4:45 PM
(@okaralove)

Shout out to Missouri, I’m over in Ofallon. Crazy small world, love the show!

Posted : November 2, 2020 2:37 AM
Share: