Clear all

Awareness Convention

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
kedevine2
(@kedevine2)
Topic starter

I've been thinking a lot lately about trying to start up a convention or expo here in the Indianapolis area. Not to raise money or make money for myself or anything. But the more people I talk to and the more I go along my own personal journey, I wish there were better ways to get people interested or thinking about the possibilities of everything we think about as higherside chatters. This is just me thinking out loud. I don't know if it is even possible for me to do something like this. But I just think it would be a really awesome thing to have a yearly convention here in central Indiana for like minded people, skeptics, and people who just might find some things interesting to get together, have speakers on many different topics from hollow earth to ufos to government cover ups, magick, and more just to help people along their own awakening and maybe bring others more aware. I've been battling in my head knowing all of this stuff that I have awoken to but not knowing what to do or help others awaken or bring awareness to things and help the causes to stop. Like I said this is just an idea that I've been stuck on for a while and think it would be a great thing. So i'm going to jump in and research more on how to make this possible. Any input or advice or anything is always welcome!

Posted : March 13, 2017 6:28 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I think it's great! I live in Vancouver and though I suppose it's already quite a zen place by nature, it's surprisingly devoid of any major consciousness-expo. I would love to attend or even volunteer to work for one though.
Some of the ones I follow are the Energy Science (Free Energy) conferences; Conscious Life Expo.
In any case, you would need to book a place, attract researchers/whistleblowers and take care of the production.

More than anything, I would like to open or be part of an inter-disciplinary centre which puts artists, engineers, poets and various fields together to collaborate and create something that can benefit the community. Without a concrete idea however, it's hard for me to act on this desire, at least for now.

Posted : March 14, 2017 3:54 AM
Share: