Notifications
Clear all

THC iPhone app

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@mj1333)
Topic starter

I have not been able to use the THC app at all on my iPhone 7 plus. Just keeps saying the login failed. I would like some help I have been paying the plus membership and I can't even lessen to the plus shows

Posted : December 18, 2016 1:14 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

This might be a problem on the Apple side of things. I don't have Apple products so I can't run through troubleshooting steps to share with the forum. If you just want to listen to the episodes then you can listen or download each one directly from the page of each episode. You can also visit Listening FAQ page to see if there is anything in there that might help.

I'm sorry. I don't have the ability to troubleshoot Apple products myself. I download each episode from the website and it works great. At least you can listen to the shows that way.

Posted : December 18, 2016 4:06 PM
(@jam-bandit)

I'm having the same problem with my iPhone app. Won't let me log in and I get "server issue" error message.

Posted : March 28, 2017 5:09 AM
(@tills24)

Same issue here. I was logged in, but my subscription lapsed. I renewed, and now can't log into the iPhone app. I uninstalled the app, and clicked on the link to the app from here http://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/listening-faq to reinstall the app, but no dice. I've tried by username and my email address to log in, tried typing my password and having iOS auto populate the password after my thumb verification, and still getting failed to log in. The Plus shows used to be in the Podcast app, and you'd log in there, but I don't think that they are anymore.

Posted : November 21, 2017 3:56 PM
(@dankmoody)

tills24 wrote: Same issue here. I was logged in, but my subscription lapsed. I renewed, and now can't log into the iPhone app. I uninstalled the app, and clicked on the link to the app from here http://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/listening-faq to reinstall the app, but no dice. I've tried by username and my email address to log in, tried typing my password and having iOS auto populate the password after my thumb verification, and still getting failed to log in. The Plus shows used to be in the Podcast app, and you'd log in there, but I don't think that they are anymore.

They're still in the podcast app, I use it every day. You just have to make sure you're subscribed to the THC+ feed because there's a regular THC feed too, it's listed as two separate podcasts. Unfortunately the THC app isn't very good, I'm pretty sure Greg said it's fan-made but THC+ in the podcasts app works perfectly fine for me.

Posted : November 23, 2017 3:07 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Yeah the app is fan-made, so I don't have any access to it unfortunately. I might try to hire someone to make it better, but most developers don't want to work on someone else's code. 99 problems!

Posted : November 29, 2017 6:51 PM
Share: